Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gant

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 30, 2007
Planet Earth
I'm in Kansas City and am considering "moving" to Omaha.

I've got an HR-20 with an OTA connected, so I'm already watching KC HD/SD locals with that even though I'm paying D* for the same channels.

If I "move" to Omaha, can I still get KC locals from my OTA connected to my HR-20 and also get Omaha locals from D*?

Yep, if you are in the spotbeam.

I would not explain it like that when I move, but many do what you are describing.

Edit: this is msmith198025, not mrs. msmith198025....she was logged in and I did not check. Sorry baby

Thanks.

Has anyone in KC had luck receiving Omaha HD locals? If they're on Transponders 12 & 20 on the 101 as they appear to be on the map, they're coming in at 0% & 24% for me so I may be out of luck.

Thanks.

Has anyone in KC had luck receiving Omaha HD locals? If they're on Transponders 12 & 20 on the 101 as they appear to be on the map, they're coming in at 0% & 24% for me so I may be out of luck.

HD locals for Omaha are on TPs 15 and 23 on 103s.......SD locals are I believe on TP31 on 119.

Thanks. I moved successfully over the weekend and now receive the Omaha locals just fine.

I am interested in doing they same move but the Opposite.

In Omaha, moving to KC. Should that work since it worked the other way?

Did you get SD locals or HD locals, or both?

I'm receiving both HD and SD locals. Don't know if it will work the other way around. The map I've seen shows the KC spotbeam not making it to Omaha.

Status
Please reply by conversation.