MPEG4 / Phoenix AZ

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Odys said:
I just got off the phone with D* and I got hassled big time over this. They said no way will they turn on the national feed, that it was against the law. I asked for the supervisor, who was the rudest prick I ever spoke to at D*, who told me I'd have to write to my congressman, and even then they wouldn't do it. When I said I knew several people locally who had the national feed turned on, he said they lied to me. I'm so pissed off right now I'm tempted to cancel my service over a channel I didn't even care that much about getting anyway. I'm calling back to file a complaint against the supervisor for poor customer service.

That's amazing.

I got no hassle what so ever.

The woman looked something up and I had it in about 2-3 minutes.

I don't get it.

Are you in the Phoenix proper, or in another town? Even if it's Tempe or Chandler or something.

Daz said:
Odys: In Maricopa Co, the only distant service they will turn on is Fox ch89 (LA Fox HiDef) .... they will not turn on 88 (NY HiDef) or the 380s (NY & LA Standard Def feeds) unless you live in some seriously remote areas of Arizona.

You can ask for a waiver for 388 / 389, Fox 10 did grant me one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)