Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just saw this at the WWE site...

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Mr. Kennedy (Ken Kennedy) as of today, May 29, 2009. WWE wishes Ken the best in all future endeavors.

He had a good comeback on Monday... until he hurt himself again. :)

he had a run of bad luck

Ok, you know the routine, lets sing along with the release statement...

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Mr. Kennedy (Ken Kennedy) as of today, May 29, 2009. WWE wishes Ken the best in all future endeavors.

Kennedy will go down as unfortunately one of the biggest busts in WWE history. Talented, fantastic on the mic and athletic as anything, Kennedy should have been Main Evening PPV's long before now. However, his career in WWE will forever be known for the following..

In 2006, barely in the door he hurts his shoulder. Out for months.

In 2007, he wins Money In The Bank and calls his shot for a Wrestlemania 24 Main Event. He promtly gets injured and loses the MOTB to Edge.

He is written in as the "illegitimate son" of Vince McMahon, and promtly flunks a drug test 2 weeks before the payoff.

In 2008, he is given another push, and his shoulder is reinjured. He is out almost a year.

Monday Night on RAW, he injures his wrist on his comeback match. Basically, barring any other issue, the reason Kennedy was released was he's a porcelain doll who is on the shelf more than he is in the ring. Sad, because Kennedy is super talented.

On August 28 (90 days from now) TNA will sign him and hype him as the next greatest WWE throwaway. Hopefully, Kennedy's luck will be better in TNA.

There is also talk of him almost hurting Randy Orton last week being the reason for his release. Seems he botched a suplex, causing Orton to come down wrong on his injured shoulder.

Allow me to correct some things for you guys. WWE is heading in the right direction booking, but hand them the "Dumbass Move of the Year" award for releasing a PERFECTLY healthy star that I would have enjoyed even as World Champ. Check his official site. He spends like 40 seconds shaking his hands and making all sorts of funny movements with BOTH wrists then shakes his shoulders in a video on his official website. He doesn't have to say a WORD to illustrate his point. So help me, please TNA sign Kennedy. You sign EVERY other WWE reject, but this guy would be amazing.

I say that they are heading in the right direction booking in that they aren't CONSTANTLY forcing the big man and the muscle man on us as the World Champion. I hate Batista and think he is one of the most limited people in the ring. Same goes for Cena to a lesser extent, but his gimmick is GOLDEN with kids. I like Punk as Money in the Bank, I like Randy Orton as Champion (NATURAL heel), I like Y2J/Rey, I like Morrison FINALLY receiving his push, I like how they are pushing Miz, I like Evan Bourne (real fans know it's Matt Sydal), I like seeing FRESH young talent getting the time to shine and have some feuds and in general I like that it seems they are not as stale and typical as before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts