MRV - Do it yourself?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
If your router next to your receiver you can put the DECA there and have them put another coax line there to plug into the DECA then take the small network patch cable plug it into the DECA back into your router. But the extra coax line will be for the DECA one end goes to the DECA from the wall jack then the other end of the new coax cable runs back to the Swim switch which then will pass your internet connection back to all of your other receivers as well. That should work as well. :)

Hmm don't really want three coax lines in one spot. I have another spot with a gigabit switch it can be plugged into with an unused RG6 line already there.

Hmm don't really want three coax lines in one spot. I have another spot with a gigabit switch it can be plugged into with an unused RG6 line already there.

Oh ok then yeah you could have them make sure your unused RG6 line is going to your Swim Switch and then you could use it to plug your DECA in. After that then just plug the power in and hook up your network patch cable from the DECA to your router and you should be set.. :)

Whole Home DVR (Mulitple Room Viewing) - DIY!

From the Desktops to the Dish Install - DIY!!! Works Great!:up

Attachments

• Directv_DECA_Network.jpg
    Directv_DECA_Network.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 101
Oh ok then yeah you could have them make sure your unused RG6 line is going to your Swim Switch and then you could use it to plug your DECA in. After that then just plug the power in and hook up your network patch cable from the DECA to your router and you should be set.. :)

My sales rep dropped off the Broadband deca to me today. He said the installers should install it, but if they don't I can handle it :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)