MSG/ Fox Sports New York?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gen Custer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 8, 2004
Any word on whether these channels lit up this morning or when they will light up.

I don't want to dump my HDTIVO and commit to 2 years with the less then stellar HR20 if I cant get the Isles and Knicks in HD. I would wait and see what FIOS has as I can stay with TIVO by jumping to fiber.

I'm still on the skeptical side of the fence with this one...

I'm betting the MSG/FSNY HD feeds are only available for NHL CI customers outside the NY DMA.

I'll be pleasantly FLOORED if the Dolans caved on this one.

I'll be keeping an eye on this myself. I've got FiOS and live in one of the few areas that can't get FSN or MSG in HD since the local cable company doesn't carry them either. Patriot Media was just bought out by Comcast so I'm hoping to have some choice pretty soon.

FiOS is great, but the lack of HD hockey is killing me.

MSG-HD is listed in the October issue of Directv Access Magazine, so it will be lit shortly. We already get FSNY in HD through direct as part of the regional sports pack along with YES-HD (although I would prefer NESN-HD :()
Why would you want to watch the Icedancers in HD ?? Don't the fishsticks look terrible enough already in standard def ??? Can't wait to get the Ranger games through MSG - HD !!!! Hopefully they'll start MSG-HD on the 1st !!!!!

MSG-HD is listed in the October issue of Directv Access Magazine, so it will be lit shortly. We already get FSNY in HD through direct as part of the regional sports pack along with YES-HD (although I would prefer NESN-HD :()
Why would you want to watch the Icedancers in HD ?? Don't the fishsticks look terrible enough already in standard def ??? Can't wait to get the Ranger games through MSG - HD !!!! Hopefully they'll start MSG-HD on the 1st !!!!!

FSNY is already lit up as part of the RSN package? I thought it was supposed to come at the same time as MSG.

I'll ignore the anti-Islander slurs for now. But the slight hint of being a Red Sox fan cannot not be forgiven. I don't even know if I can trust anything that comes out of your mouth now. Can someone else confirm this information. :)

Ok Rags fan....FSNY-HD is not available.

Hopefully we will see MSG-HD and FSNY-HD next week!!!
I imagine they will light up more channels next wednesday. D* has a history launching new channels on wednesdays. Hopefully the will be included

that is all i want my sabres in HD. Direct is gearing october for the RSN and everthing i read stated MSG will be in hd. Cant rest till i see it myself though

will the sabres games if directv gets msg hd be in HD. On my directv i get ch 621 msg and ch 627 msg alt. According to my guidee the sabres games are on ch 627. So if msg hd goes live on ch 621 will they carry ch 627 in hd for the games. All sources stated that all sabres home games will be in hd this year.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)