MSG HD!! Looks outstanding!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Are you saying this initial push, or the whole HD addition for this satellite ?
I am quite sure that D* will add more channels than just the ones that have been mentioned in the last few weeks.

no not the whole satellite just kinda the initial push. As the rumors started flying after the channel moves announcement.

Directv

We worked it out with MSG to bring back HD!

cough cough something dish is still way off on .

Versus and msg in HD what else could you ask for

Well,

then thank you direc tv!!!

Sports look so darn good on direc!
Now if direc tv had the vip722 they would be ustopable!

Plus some more premium channels..They are missing the travel channel HD..
Thats a must!

Im confused... I thought this thread was about MSG HD?

I think it swayed from MSN a long time ago, it should probably sway back that way any time now !

fwiw, the OP posted his thoughts in the first post and hasn't complained about it moving around or even posted in this thread since then.

Well there a reason why one provider is the sports leader and the other is the leader with movie channels no one watches.
movie channels noone watches is untrue, I have borth D and E and my main problem with D is lack of premium movie channels in HD which I DO watch more than network/cable channels.

movie channels noone watches is untrue, I have borth D and E and my main problem with D is lack of premium movie channels in HD which I DO watch more than network/cable channels.

I would agree.. Thats why I have both as well.
Direc is the sports leader. Dish movie leader.

Since Direcs HD in my opinnion is slightly better than dish I would love to see
more premiums on Direc.

Hopefully that will happen ''soon''...

All my premiums are on Dish...

Did I miss something? I saw this thread and asked my kids how MSG HD looked and they were like..."Why"....so I said ...well, didn't we just start getting it? and they tell me that the Knicks games have always been HD on MSG. Now, I do get the NBA PAss...but what happened that made this thread exist?

Did I miss something? I saw this thread and asked my kids how MSG HD looked and they were like..."Why"....so I said ...well, didn't we just start getting it? and they tell me that the Knicks games have always been HD on MSG. Now, I do get the NBA PAss...but what happened that made this thread exist?

The issue was with Center Ice for Ranger, Islander, Devil and Sabre broadcasts in HD. They were blacked out for about year while the Dolans engaged in a pissing contest with the NHL.

Finally resolved.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)