MSG HD!! Looks outstanding!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok Jimbo.....and where 90% of the scoring is on a fluke, deflection etc....god hockey SUCKS. Don't get me wrong, I admire the skill....just think that it falls in line with soccer...yuck! And before you jump all over me...there is a reason why hockey has such a CRAPPY TV contract...so hip hip to all the hardcore hockey fans.:D

Hate to say it but I think this go around the big push is going to be on Premium channels mainly HBO / Cinemax filling in the gaps to catch up with Dish on premium number count.

I like the sound of that; besides ESPNU I'll take all the premiums you can fill up on the movie side. :D

Ok Jimbo.....and where 90% of the scoring is on a fluke, deflection etc....god hockey SUCKS. Don't get me wrong, I admire the skill....just think that it falls in line with soccer...yuck! And before you jump all over me...there is a reason why hockey has such a CRAPPY TV contract...so hip hip to all the hardcore hockey fans.:D

Actually you are quite wrong .....

The Scoring that you call a fluke, with a deflection is made possible by hard work and precision stick work.
Nothing fluky about a perfectly timed deflected puck past the goalie.

Ok, once in a while you get a fluke goal, but not very often.

Hate to say it but I think this go around the big push is going to be on Premium channels mainly HBO / Cinemax filling in the gaps to catch up with Dish on premium number count.

I like the sound of that; besides ESPNU I'll take all the premiums you can fill up on the movie side. :D

Isn't that what most have been complaining about anyways, more pa premiums that they are lacking ?

Actually you are quite wrong .....

The Scoring that you call a fluke, with a deflection is made possible by hard work and precision stick work.
Nothing fluky about a perfectly timed deflected puck past the goalie.

Ok, once in a while you get a fluke goal, but not very often.

Both good sports!

But id have to say Hockey is one of the most exciting spectator sports to watch.

Navigating on ice with a stick and a small round hard object we call a puck.
Ask these players to pass, skate, score and fight..

What more could you ask for?

While I do like baseball..Yankee baseball...To me its most exciting during playoffs..

Hockey is intense all the time...

Both good sports!

But id have to say Hockey is one of the most exciting spectator sports to watch.

Navigating on ice with a stick and a small round hard object we call a puck.
Ask these players to pass, skate, score and fight..

What more could you ask for?

While I do like baseball..Yankee baseball...To me its most exciting during playoffs..

Hockey is intense all the time...

+1 :) Nothing quite like a Gm 7 of the Cup Finals......"Turnover in the neutral zone!.....2 on 1 odd man rush! Shot, deflected by the goalie, rebound...SCORESSSSS! :)

Directv

We worked it out with MSG to bring back HD!

cough cough something dish is still way off on .

Versus and msg in HD what else could you ask for

The office rumors have it as such, we ( directv ) came down on bettleman and and our constant pressure of on Cablevision but a large part of it was from [strike]hat we heart[/strike] [what we heard] was this was going to be a contract breaker for us on CI if MSG did not start sharting it HD feed again . As there was no reason to block it other then greed.

Stone, I'm a little confused. In addition to the NHL and Bettman working with MSG and the Dolans to get MSG HD back on NHLCI, are you saying that DirecTV also had a helping hand in this too? I thought it was strictly an issue between the NHL/Bettman and MSG/Dolans? I didn't think DirecTV would have any say in this because it was an NHLCI issue.

Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)