MSG Islanders hockey blackouts in upstate NY

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Read his post again. I think he had CI. Also, if you have CI, I think the RSNs are "unlocked", at least they seem to be for me. I have CI but always watch the Bruins games on NESN (unless they are on NBC/NHL network) and I am in Dallas.

I've seen the same exact issue with DirecTV and the Devils. I would look it up, but the RSN tools appear to be down (at least for me).

Read his post again. I think he had CI. Also, if you have CI, I think the RSNs are "unlocked", at least they seem to be for me. I have CI but always watch the Bruins games on NESN (unless they are on NBC/NHL network) and I am in Dallas.

It's actually the other way around, if I understand it correctly. The games on RSNs are re-maps of the league package in the 700s.

When you have sports pack and tune to a live, out of market game, you get the "not subscribed" message, not the "this program is blacked out in your area" message. When there are free previews of extra innings, etc you can watch on all the RSNs in the sports pack. Could have something to do with games on FS Ohio only being HD when Directv only carries the channel in SD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts