Multi-switch included?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

quietlurker

Original poster
Aug 9, 2005
Greetings,

My wife recently ordered a 2-room DirecTV system (She called since I couldn't ever get through after work) from ValueElectronics. She was informed that in our area we would need two dishes to recieve locals, she went ahead and ordered it, but didn't really get the answers to two questions. The questions are as follows:

Is it likely the system simply includes two dishes?

Does the systems usually include the 4x4 multiswitch that we'll need to combine both dishes?

Supposedly the system is to arrive sometime next week. I used to install DirecTV systems for RadioShack a few years back, (back before local channels came into the picture) so I'm not necessarily worried about the install itself, just that I actually will have all of the equipment that I need.

You should be getting the switch. I just got my system from VE Friday and everything needed was included. I did think to ask specifically about the switch I needed and it was included at no cost.

I did happen to hear from Robert tonight and he says everything is included.

I didn't even think about the whole two dish thing until my wife mentioned something about it :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)