Status
Please reply by conversation.

wvman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 19, 2014
N. Central WV
I've got 2 10 foot and 1 7 1/2 foot C-Band dishes that I'm looking to hook up, parking each of the dishes on a different satellite. We have 2 receivers and I'd like to be able to access the programming on all the satellites without moving any of the dishes. What I need to know is how to hook the system up where there's only one coax for each of the receivers, but I'm not certain the power supplies in the receivers are capable of handling the load of powering 3 LNBF's, and I'm not certain about the additional equipment needed to do it. A diagram would be great if there's one available.

This may be covered somewhere on this website, but I couldn't seem to hit the right search criteria to locate it.

I've got 2 10 foot and 1 7 1/2 foot C-Band dishes that I'm looking to hook up, parking each of the dishes on a different satellite. We have 2 receivers and I'd like to be able to access the programming on all the satellites without moving any of the dishes. What I need to know is how to hook the system up where there's only one coax for each of the receivers, but I'm not certain the power supplies in the receivers are capable of handling the load of powering 3 LNBF's, and I'm not certain about the additional equipment needed to do it. A diagram would be great if there's one available.

This may be covered somewhere on this website, but I couldn't seem to hit the right search criteria to locate it.
Some good info here: http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/switch-setups-simplified.134124/ :)

Reactions: FaT Air
Emp, Spaun, Triax, Zinwell are some of the manufacturers of multi-satellite powered DiSEqC/22KHz voltage controlled polarity distribution switches. At my previous business location, I had installed a powered 7x16 multi-switch (three satellites plus terrestrial). Not cheap, but they are reliable.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts