Music Choice on G25 scrambled?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Greysquirrel

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
On G25, TP 12053 shows Music Choice as free but when I scan it they all come up with a $ sign behind them, like all the other channels on that TP with the exception of the Press channel which comes in.
I am using a Neusat Premium receiver if that makes any difference.
Are these music channels marked with an F now pay channels or is something wrong with my receiver?

Last edited:
Thanks guys, not a real problem as I have Music Choice on cable but where I have this set up I don't have cable so I thought it would be nice to have, but I can live without it.

As of last week - you could get a lot of these music channels (somewhat similar if not the same) along with NASA on Echostar 7 119 for free, but you will need a circular lnb or invacom type that will do both.
Since I don't have c-band, that is the only way for me to get NASA, which I love watching.
The music channels were a nice touch along with a lot of useless "how to use your d-network box" fta channels.
I was a little upset when they got scrambled on galaxy25.
I just hope they don't also do it on es7 unless they already have.
I need to go and check.
It is really cool to listen to high quality cd sounding music for free from outer space when my local radio stations sound like crap!
-phil

As of last week - you could get a lot of these music channels (somewhat similar if not the same) along with NASA on Echostar 7 119 for free, but you will need a circular lnb or invacom type that will do both.
Since I don't have c-band, that is the only way for me to get NASA, which I love watching.
The music channels were a nice touch along with a lot of useless "how to use your d-network box" fta channels.
I was a little upset when they got scrambled on galaxy25.
I just hope they don't also do it on es7 unless they already have.
I need to go and check.
It is really cool to listen to high quality cd sounding music for free from outer space when my local radio stations sound like crap!
-phil

With C band and Ku band with a 4DTV, you can get alot of free music. 3 satellites come to mind, check Lyngsat.

With C band and Ku band with a 4DTV, you can get alot of free music. 3 satellites come to mind, check Lyngsat.
C-band will be my next adventure into FTA!!!
The neighbours already think I am crazy - so I might as well get the biggest I can!
-phil

nah they won't think your crazy...now when you wheel a 6 foot dish outside your garage in the dead of a Minnesota winter at 10:00 to find a late night hockey feed...then they'll think you're crazy ;)

C-band will be my next adventure into FTA!!!
The neighbours already think I am crazy - so I might as well get the biggest I can!
-phil

Go for a 12 footer:). Signal wise you'll never regret it. My neighbors know Im nuts:D Now with 4 dishes they probably figured I went off the deep end.:D :D

My dishes are on the flat roof of an attached shed building behind my house. When I work up there, I usually schedule things so that I'm up there at night (cooler and easier to see the video monitor) on the night of a full moon (easier to see what you're doing without a light).

My neighbors probably think I"m some sort of satellite-crazed warewolf :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)