Must express thanks <<---- sarcasm

jcarrera

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2006
Florida
Had DVR set to record Fox and Friends starting at 0600 this morning. There was to be something on at 0615 that I wanted to see.

Just got home and played it....about 10 seconds was recorded. That's it. Thanks BHN. Very lovely. I assume I will still pay my entire bill, including the DVR portion, EVEN THOUGH IT DIDN"T WORK RIGHT.

Yes, indeed it is me complaining again--without reason in most people's minds.

I agree with what you are saying. I always have nothing but problems with BH DVR's. Everyone I work with has the same problems too. But its just not the recording its also the freezing up and one time I lost all my recording.

Im sorry you are having such problems with your DVR jcarra. Had DVRs since BHN first got them and while the first generation boxes sucked (loved to have hard drive failures) Have had this whole-house dvr cisco box since launch and have never had an issue with it.

Aside from BHN's interface and software which seems to be stuck in the 90s... The box works as intended.

Had DVR set to record Fox and Friends starting at 0600 this morning. There was to be something on at 0615 that I wanted to see.

Just got home and played it....about 10 seconds was recorded. That's it. Thanks BHN. Very lovely. I assume I will still pay my entire bill, including the DVR portion, EVEN THOUGH IT DIDN"T WORK RIGHT.

Yes, indeed it is me complaining again--without reason in most people's minds.

No this is a valid reason and I'm sorry that it happened. There are several possibilities but without specifics like the date/time/channel/program etc I can't do much. Help me help you...but in a timely manner meaning post everything so I can check it out.

No this is a valid reason and I'm sorry that it happened. There are several possibilities but without specifics like the date/time/channel/program etc I can't do much. Help me help you...but in a timely manner meaning post everything so I can check it out.

Thanks, but no need to chase it. I was able to find what I was hoping to see in a youtube clip. It was Fox and Friends, cfl Brevard, ch 28, 0600, 9-11-13. But no need to bang around working on it. I had never seen this happen before so it is rare.

And It bothered me more than would have a problem with one of the "entertainment" things I record --it was a specific one-time interview, rather than something you can see 'similar of' every week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts