OTHER Muzk Dish

If you want to maximize the dish antenna it might be worth it, but you can get decent results from a regular universal or standard LNBF like post #10.
I see Magic Static already posted the info I posted sorry for the double, missed that earlier.
I agree... i wish we could find those flange LNBs at a more reasonable price. I guess we could also take a regular LNBF, cut off the rings and somehow adapt a flange. I might try that.

Those Inverto Black Pro LNBs are quality built pieces though. And not being made anymore. :( Not much chance of getting better prices. I snagged a couple quads from across the pond a couple years ago for $38 ea. shipped. I thought that was a very good price.

Like this?

KU LNBF Graft onto Prodelin 1M Feedhorn

The Inverto Black Pro flange models are still sold. Not finding any information regarding them being discontinued.
Excellent!

I shopped for Inverto LNB/LNBFs a few months ago before a trip to Europe. I found that while the LNBFs (such as Black Premium and Black Ultra) are easy to find, the C-120 is a bit more difficult to find.

Reactions: Titanium
Well quick update

Tuned the Muzax dish with the Zinwell LNB that was on it and got
183 channels and over a 100 radio stations off 97 W :)

Cant understand most of them but its fun to watch shows from all over the world.
Really don't need the bracket and other LNB I bought off ebay.
This one seems to work great.
Guess Ill try to find another dish and use it on it

Thanks for all the good feed back Good Sat viewing all !!

Larry

Well quick update

Tuned the Muzax dish with the Zinwell LNB that was on it and got
183 channels and over a 100 radio stations off 97 W :)

Cant understand most of them but its fun to watch shows from all over the world.
Really don't need the bracket and other LNB I bought off ebay.
This one seems to work great.
Guess Ill try to find another dish and use it on it

Thanks for all the good feed back Good Sat viewing all !!

Larry
congratulations! but that's actually surprising, as 97W uses both polarities. which i would not expect that LNB to be able to do. Or did you scan in several steps and manually rotate the LNB?

No Did not rotate the LNB
Just did a full scan with the LNB set to Universal 9750 - 10600
22k to auto and LNB to Auto

Ready to look for another satellite
ah ok, check if you have duplicates... I suspect that what happened is that you scanned the same polarity twice- once with 22k off and once with 22k on, as would normally happen with a universal LNB. But the Zinwell is a standard LNB with LO=10750.

Dish 1-3.JPG Dish1.JPG Dish1-4.JPG Dish1-5.JPG Dish 2.JPG Dish2-1.JPG Dish2-3.JPG Dish2 -4.JPG Dish2-7.JPG

nice! what size are those? They look quite large!
Yes the DirecWay dish is Transmit/Receive, looks like it has the same LNB as the Muzak dish, and next to it is the transmit module (not sure what the exact name is). I think there are a few posts on the forum about fellow members who have modified similar dishes for reception-only

The second one is for sure 1m Channel Master. First one is probably Prodelin, also 1m. I like those glass dishes, after you wash them they look, and more importantly, work like new. All rusted nuts&bolts is better to be changed, feedarms and LNB-holders better be changed as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts