MVP for 08-09 NBA SEASON

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

who do you rhink should be the NBA MVP this season?

• Kobe Bryant

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Lebron James

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Dwayne Wade

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because this has been an amazing sports weekend for me, with the WBC, Tiger Woods in town, Syracuse doing well in the Big East and NOW, the 1st round of the South Regional in Miami...including the 'Cuse....it has been are to keep up, so I will try to address alot things posted here, so here goes:

Yes indeed my friend, this weekend was awesome for sports! (How about Lefty btw?! Go Phil! It was also the first sunny 60°F day here in Cleveland in a really long time! Spring is finally here! BBQ chicken on the grill, a few cold ones and plenty of sports! What more can a man ask for?!

- ANYONE who thinks the East is weak, does not WATCH East coast basketball. There is probably 3 really good teams in the West and only ONE legit Championship team....and that is the Lakers. That it...PERIOD. Out East, there are 5 very good teams and 3 maybe even 4 have a legit chance of winning the title. IF the Heat played Sacramento, OKC, Golden State, the Minni-hahas, Memphis, the toe-Clippers and Phoenix more than 3 times a year, they would have a better record than they do now. Don't measure the East by the TOP, measure both Conferences from the bottom and the West is THE WORST, hands down.

Finally, we agree with something. Good post. :up

- HD, you are funny....A ton of people THINK that Wade is the MVP...again, their opinion....no one is saying that Wade IS BETTERthan Lebron, just that this year, he is MVP. And you NOT ONLY take it personal, but assume EVERYYONE that DOES NOT agree with you is either crazy or makes no sense at all. The funniest part of you posting to Bill's comments was....you sounded like that American tourist dying to find someone, ANYONE that speaks his language in some far European land..."excuse me, do you speak english....? OMG, FINALLLY, someone speaks my language....!!" LMAO! Damn, I love your passion bro.....!;):up

Lol. I bleed Cleveland Sports. With that said, I still think LeBron is the MVP AS WELL AS the best player in the land.

Yes indeed my friend, this weekend was awesome for sports! (How about Lefty btw?! Go Phil! It was also the first sunny 60°F day here in Cleveland in a really long time! Spring is finally here! BBQ chicken on the grill, a few cold ones and plenty of sports! What more can a man ask for?!

But WAIT, it get's even better..!! LOL!! The first 2 rounds of the South Bracket starts here and low and behold, MY ORANGEMEN play HERE in Miami!!! WOOOOOHOOO!!!!!!:D

Finally, we agree with something. Good post. :up

We actually have agreed on alot of things. Just not on things you hold true to your heart.

Lol. I bleed Cleveland Sports. With that said, I still think LeBron is the MVP AS WELL AS the best player in the land.

I have given in to the fact that he IS the best player in the world....but he ain't this years MVP.;)

But WAIT, it get's even better..!! LOL!! The first 2 rounds of the South Bracket starts here and low and behold, MY ORANGEMEN play HERE in Miami!!! WOOOOOHOOO!!!!!!:D

My Old man is in Ft. Lauderdale as we speak. I'm sure he's either trying to muster up tickets to the 'Cuse game or he's scouting out the local bars to take in the game.

that's very cool. i still believe you can be a fan of whatever team you want no matter where you are. that's me. :) your dad played Bball HDMM?

My folks used to live in upstate NY, so they have always been lifelong Syracuse fans. And yeah, he got a scholarship to play Basketball at Syracuse. I don't think he got a lot of PT though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)