My actual market (not my "moved" market) has had two channel disputes back-to-back...

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Okay, this doesn't affect me because I don't have that market in my lineup anyways. But recently, here in Rochester, MN, Dish Network has had a months long dispute with the local Fox station (KXLT) and recently came to an agreement a few weeks ago. Now just a few days ago, Dish Network is having a dispute with the local NBC station (KTTC), and I wonder how long that will last? I know that KTTC and KXLT are sister stations, so I wonder if this had anything to do with these disputes being so close to each other. KTTC has another station, a subchannel, to its lineup, the CW, and I wonder whenever Dish Network comes to an agreement with them (who knows how long) if that KTTC's CW network will be added to Dish Network?

Okay, this doesn't affect me because I don't have that market in my lineup anyways. But recently, here in Rochester, MN, Dish Network has had a months long dispute with the local Fox station (KXLT) and recently came to an agreement a few weeks ago. Now just a few days ago, Dish Network is having a dispute with the local NBC station (KTTC), and I wonder how long that will last? I know that KTTC and KXLT are sister stations, so I wonder if this had anything to do with these disputes being so close to each other. KTTC has another station, a subchannel, to its lineup, the CW, and I wonder whenever Dish Network comes to an agreement with them (who knows how long) if that KTTC's CW network will be added to Dish Network?
Check this thread out

Quincy Media Takedown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)