My Dish vs. Direct Comparison (long)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Great post. Thanks for the insight. After more than 14 years with Dish, I'm thinking about finally making a change. I pay way too much for what I have and they make no concessions for loyalty at all. This multi room DVR thing is interesting.

Great post. Thanks for the insight. After more than 14 years with Dish, I'm thinking about finally making a change. I pay way too much for what I have and they make no concessions for loyalty at all. This multi room DVR thing is interesting.

Same sentiments here. I have been with Dish for the last 5 or 6 years, and last night I signed up for Direct through the Best Buy deal. You get much more for your money as far as programming goes with Direct, but what really pushed me over the edge is the MRV. I've wanted HD in a second room for two years now, and MRV is perfect for that. I wasn't willing to pay Dish's outrageous equipment fee's in order to get that with them.

I'm scheduled to get mine hooked up tomorrow morning. I'm crossing my fingers for an HR24.

Oh, I forgot to add, thank you so much for your post, Chargerrich. Your comparison is what clinched the decision for me to make the switch, yesterday!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)