My Family TV - Galaxy 3C

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
Just looked at the schedule for "My Family TV" on Galaxy 3C (C Band) and saw some old classics that might be of interest to some.

• The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet
  • Mr. and Mrs. North
  • Trouble with Father
  • Andy Griffith
  • Beverely Hillbillies
  • The Green Hornet
  • The Lucy Show
  • The New Three Stooges
  • Bonanza
  • Old Movies

I've noticed some TV stations are starting to carry this channel

A new channel in Duluth, MN (27) started carrying this when they went online in November

I had been over looking this channel lately due to the fact that I snow blowed my dish out of alignment a few weeks back and get ocassional pixelation. But did not realize all the great programming I was missing untill this thread.

My Coolsat is setting at the threashold around 64% for pixelation on this channel, thought I would test my Pansat out but it doesn't even register transponder quality for the channel. Reconnected my Coolsat and now the video comes in and level jumped a few percent. Wondering now how much my dish alignment is really off or if I have a bad coax connector.

Ozzie and Harriot, I haven't watched that in years! Currently Dennis the Menance Cartoon on the channel, great for kids!

Thanks for finding this channel. I found it once before when The Lucy Show was airing and couldn't remember where or what it was. I thought it was on 97° or 101°W. Last night I checked out it out and I had this logged as Faith TV. Looks like a keeper. :)

no

on thelist if its AC-3 it will say that after the audio PID

Thanx Iceberg.

Sometimes I catch flak from the wife if I spend time hand-moving the BUD away from her EWTN mux. This sounds like it has some stuff on that she would appreciate.

BTW: I was kinda hoping it would be AC3. I should be receiving one of those Sonic Voom headphone sets so that I could connect the digital output from my coolie to my stereo. I wanted to try it out;)

Last night I googled "The Green Hornet" and found it interesting that only 26 episodes were ever produced. "The Green Hornet" (1966) - Episode list

"Trouble with Father" also sounds like a good old sitcom to watch that I never saw before.

I'm going to move the 6' dish over to Galaxy 3C tonight. That satellite also has some analog feed channels that I want to check out as well.

I look forward to recording some Three Stooges episodes. I have been looking for the original Lassie shows also. It last aired on World Harvest TV.

My heart jumped last night when they aired some sort of trivia commercial that mentioned Lassie.

Corrado, that's 3 Stooges cartoon shows, I believe. Can't recall seeing the 3 Stooges short movies on there before, but maybe they are! I'll try to look to be sure.

Here is something funny about one of their affiliates

Channel 27, who are you?

Why start a TV station and not tell anyone?

That’s what we’ve wondered ever since KCWV-TV Channel 27 quietly signed on in Duluth on Nov. 30.

We’ve unsuccessfully tried to find out more about the new station for weeks.

The digital-only station — owned by Flinn Broadcasting in Memphis, Tenn. — is received over the air if you have a digital TV or digital converter box.

Broadcasting from a former KDLH tower on Observation Hill, reception is scattered. A resident in Lincoln Park/West End may get the station while one in upper Woodland may not. And if you live in Chester Park, it’s hit or miss.

Channel 27 is airing My Family TV programming, which used to be Faith TV.
Eh?: Channel 27, who are you? | Duluth News Tribune | Duluth, Minnesota

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts