My Globecast reciever no longer powers on. Is there a fuse inside or something I can do, to revive t

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvwatchingdude

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
My Globecast receiver no longer powers on. Is there a fuse inside or something I can do, to revive the receiver? Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

What did the folks at Globecast World TV say when you called them up? I don't have any dealings with them, but as they're a niche market, I'm wondering if they'd just send out a free replacement.

Most models have a fuse on the power supply, but it is not a user replaceable item. If the fuse is blown, the replacement would be soldered onto the PCB.

If you are asking this question, I would suggest that you may not have the experience and/or knowledge to safely work on the AC power supply with voltages that could potentially kill.

I have a WorldTV receiver, i got with a dish find . It has no remote or power cord so i don't know if it powers up. I don't know anything about globecast , if they would authorize or anything involved with this receiver but you are welcome to try it.

Model # is SE830-TON7-S

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)