My Set-up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ShaneLinder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2006
Texas
A long time in coming but here are pics of my set-up. I am not using the motor but it still serves a purpose as the pole is too close to the brick column for a dish with out it. I have also switched the LNBFs that I am using. But this is a general idea of what I have.

Attachments

• misc 2008 001.JPG
    misc 2008 001.JPG
    733.1 KB · Views: 216
  • misc 2008 002.JPG
    misc 2008 002.JPG
    604.8 KB · Views: 179
  • misc 2008 003.JPG
    misc 2008 003.JPG
    271.1 KB · Views: 179
  • misc 2008 004.JPG
    misc 2008 004.JPG
    655.7 KB · Views: 199
very nice setup. I like how the Glorystar setup is as low to the ground as feasible...guess you don't have to worry about snow in South Texas, huh? ;)

as for the motorized, the motor setting is off :D
the latitude is the same as your latitude (just a food for thought in case you get motorized)

That is me in the picture. The latitude setting was set by the first installer that gave up on it. the second installer just fine tuned it but we never got the entire arc. I think we got from 88 to 112 or something like that. I may mess with it again some day but not in the near future. I have it set up now so I can have four different receivers in the house.

In the close-up pic of the motor assembly, it looks like someone once had the bracket set somewhat accurately, there's a bolt mark from the bolt being tightened closer to where it should be. Don't give up on the motor, it will open up a whole new aspect of FTA :)

Great set up Shane!
I wish I could install that low! I have kids in the neighborhood that would love to play on those if mine was that low! On that setup, fine tuning & adjusting or troubleshooting would be great! I have to go up and down the old ladder for mine! :(
Great work!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts