My system. Need advice

steve617

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 29, 2005
I currently have a 211 and a legacy 4000. On the 28th an installer is coming out to install a DVR622 replacing the 211. My question is my current dish is a twin LMB and I also have a additional older dish that connects with a SW21. Just curious if that all will work with the new 622DVR. Thanks I just want to make sure I get what needs to be done when the installer arrives on the 28th

I currently have a 211 and a legacy 4000. On the 28th an installer is coming out to install a DVR622 replacing the 211. My question is my current dish is a twin LMB and I also have a additional older dish that connects with a SW21. Just curious if that all will work with the new 622DVR. Thanks I just want to make sure I get what needs to be done when the installer arrives on the 28th

The tech will likely replace both LNBs on both dishes, easiest way to go. With the main dish he'll have a dish pro plus twin installed and other the other he'll install a dishpro single/dual. He'll run the secondary dish into the primary dish via hookup that the dpp twin has and feed the two receivers from the DPP. One feed will go into a DPP separator and then into the two tuners on the 622. The other will go into your 4000. This way he won't have to do any new wiring and it'll take the least amount of time.

Would I have to pay anyting additional for the new dish's or would that be part of my upgrade to the DVR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)