Will there be any channel showing the "yule log" loop on E*?

sdschramm

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2007
NA
Hi, I have a dumb question.

Does E* carry a channel showing the "yule log" loop this holiday season? I remember 3 years ago on D* they had a channel (can't think of the name) that showed a 2 or 3 hr. loop of just yule logs and music. The last 2 years on D* I haven't seen it come back.

I now have E* and was wondering if they carry a channel showing this. Also, I have DishHD and would LOVE to see an HD version of this!

I did some Google searches, and THIS came up. (scroll 50% down the page) (or click here for the direct listing)

------------------
MOJO's Yule Log
hdIcon.gif
MOJO HD
Airs: Dec. 25, 7am ET
Starring:

Enjoy 24 hours of a high-definition blazing yuletide fire accompanied by a series of holiday songs playing in high-quality 5.1 sound. originally published — December 2007
------------------

The last I knew, I didn't remember having MOJO HD. Am I missing something here? It looks like E* is advertising for a show on a channel that they don't even offer!!

Anyone have an information on this?

Thanks!

Scott

------------------
MOJO's Yule Log
hdIcon.gif
MOJO HD
Airs: Dec. 25, 7am ET
Starring:

Enjoy 24 hours of a high-definition blazing yuletide fire accompanied by a series of holiday songs playing in high-quality 5.1 sound. originally published — December 2007
------------------

The last I knew, I didn't remember having MOJO HD. Am I missing something here? It looks like E* is advertising for a show on a channel that they don't even offer!!...

Hmm, that is very interesting! You would think that they wouldn't make a mistake like that, but maybe not. I won't get my hopes up (again).

Not to jump the gun, but can one assume that E* may have some sort of plans to add these channels listed in that drop down box. AFter all, it is their magazine. Surely they wouldn't want to give us customers false hope! Would they? HA!

Well there was nothing in last week's uplink report that indicated these channels were coming. Heck we're STILL waiting for USA HD and SciFi HD. Till then I am taking this with a grain of salt.

HUM, they don't have SciFi listed at all SD or HD. They only have USA listed in SD. I am not taking anything on that website to heart.

they Have room for more HD channels, if you read digiblurs posts I believe he has said close to 10 Hd channels could be added (according to his calcualtions and if they want to fill up 100%

I just saw that they listed also FX HD on their daily guide........I think its a mistake.....I hope i am wrong.

I have just checked, and they have the USA programming listed as HD... Maybe they are ready to light up!!!! A holiday gift to all of us?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)