MyNetworkTV East

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

trinidex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
I've seen this on Lyngsat:

Galaxy 16
4080 H
DVB 27780-5/6

I get the nets off of Galaxy 16 but can't find My Network TV - is it me?

According to Lyngsat it is not a spot beam.

Also according to Lyngsat it is available in clear HD which would be excellent!

Am I missing something with this?

TIA!

It's there, or at least it was on Thursday. I've had it programmed/set for quite some time now. On Thursday however, for some reason I wasn't getting Audio on the HD channel (both HD & SD are there), while the SD was working fine. I ended up doing a re-scan and both the SD & HD came in, but now showing a S (scramble) mark. They were coming in though and I had my sound back. After looking at the Audio PID's, they were the same, but the old one was still not giving me any audio..? Anyway, the old one has been there so long, I don't remember if it had to be done with a Manual/PID Scan or not, but I'm sure the one I did Thursday was with a Manual/PID Scan.

It's weird, I can't even get a lock with these settings:

4080 H
27.780 SR

I'm using a Pansat 3500SD

All I get in Advanced Scan on that setup is a Level of 80% but no Quality (0%)

I get the nets at 3950 H

Is it because of the FEC - does the 3500SD support 5/6: (read as: am I missing something totally obvious!)

TIA!

I thought I saw it one morning around 8 Central for that "Mike & Juliet" show

otherwise it comes up around 645 with color bars...then east/central feed, then color bars for an hour (9PM) and then repeat at 10

That transponder seems to be a multi-purpose transponder for FOX. It is currently in 8psk trellis mode. At other times it may have analog feeds. And as mentioned, My Network TV in Mpeg2/DVB on weeknights during primetime.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)