nagravision 1 and race track network

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Don't think anyone wants to find out. Regardless if "n1 is dead" or not if that is the encryption they are using it is still piracy.

Google RaceTrack Network, they have a website. Last time I looked, its a hundred bucks a month ( I think they give or lease you a receiver that can be authorized too)
Scroll thru the channels once in a while, sometimes you'll find a channel or two ITC.

you kill me ice! you always master the simplest stuff...making me feel like an IDIOT! jk....why didn't i think of that? i wonder if you had a dollar for every post that you made that made someone think...why didn't i think of that? you would have a brand new 7.0 Meter Torus by prodelin. thanks as always. you are the (ICE)MAN!

you kill me ice! you always master the simplest stuff...making me feel like an IDIOT! jk....why didn't i think of that? i wonder if you had a dollar for every post that you made that made someone think...why didn't i think of that? you would have a brand new 7.0 Meter Torus by prodelin. thanks as always. you are the (ICE)MAN!

nah. I just googled it ;)

but I remember one time (winter time) that they were in the clear for a little bit. Not bad but summer I like better as more tracks are open :)
(including the one by my house...Canterbury Park)

I don't know if anyone cares, but I see horseracing ITC on 95W and 111W sometimes.

...Oh, and those would have been Cband. I think 111W was NTSC.

I wonder if a 301/311 would work...
Not that I can afford 100 bucks a month, to watch horse racing though!
Not a racing fan, but I'm glad I read this thread!
Have several new (in the box) 301's in the garage.
If anyone is crazy enough to want to lay out $100 a month, who am I to argue! - :eek:

I used to be a Tech for the Tote system at a race track. My company also did receiver authorizations for race track feeds. At the track I worked at, they used a Sci Atl D9850 for NY tracks and Wegner Unity receivers for all the others. Where I worked they'd never take wagers for Canterbury Park.

The Microspace transponders on AMC1 Ku use Nagravision 1, I think.

I doubt you can get it in California, but Racetrack Television Network is listed FTA (DVB) on Telstar 12, but it isn't in English. According to the map on Lyngsat you should be able to pick it up all the way to East Texas. I can't get it myself because it's blocked by a mountain. Perhaps someone else out there might be able to verify.

Funny, I was watching camel races on one of the India channels sometime back... almost fell clean out of the chair trying to stay awake... :)

I thought those camels looked pretty impressive, they ran for over 12 minutes, I'd say they're pretty athletic. In the race I saw the jockeys drove around the track in their SUVs, they didn't actually ride on the backs of them.

But if you don't have a wager on a camel, I guess it would get pretty boring pretty quickly.

I doubt you can get it in California, but Racetrack Television Network is listed FTA (DVB) on Telstar 12, but it isn't in English. According to the map on Lyngsat you should be able to pick it up all the way to East Texas. I can't get it myself because it's blocked by a mountain. Perhaps someone else out there might be able to verify.

Not the same RTN , more like Russian Television Network.

what are the odds of so many RTN's ................... Retro -Race - Russian

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts