Nahuel 1 Signal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

baya

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 11, 2005
TEXAS
OKay, everything here is listed and posted on the Lynsat page.
Question #1 Is it a normal business for the Sat control people to drop the level of the signal in some transponders?

I always get good signal on 4 of the posted stations. But the station under the freq. of the Sat HQ. which is a small Argentine Travel channel is available at night only. I wonder why is that the case.
The production of the show is OKAY. Nothing like Hollywood, nor Balywood but is it good nevertheless. Hunting, fishing, target practice.
I was able to learn about a nice 360 Cal. Argentine Pistol "LLAMA" I think the magazine hold 10 rounds. I went to the local Academy store and I was able to find it for less than $200.00 I was wondering If anyone has any of these pieces and can tell me about the quality of them.

I see this sats beam is focused on argentina. Your probably lucky to get any signal due to the beam. I have heard that some signals get stronger when it cools down at night. considering you live in Texas, where my folks live, I know that recently daytime temps have approached 90 in some areas. so it could be just the cooling off period at night that gets you the signals qual.

well, The freq. for Ecuavisa and the other station are for the Conus bean. They are just before the end of the list.

Actually, I just checked again the bean is for Latin America.
Region 3 -KU band EIRP
or the KU band Pire

What in heaven is the KU -EIRP or the Pire

Man!!! If you want to see a great analyzes of the four types of 22L bullets. Channel 31 is the place to be after 9:pM tonight. They show run everyday. I think they do a new one every month or so.

OH BoY!!!!!!! I think the main purpose of that channel is to hook you up as a fish so you could travel to Argentina. Man! They are having so much good time.. Last night show was a new one.

Brasilian Females dancers

I do not want to be a bulgur but Tonight show was on the Brazilian Carnival Dancers. This got my heart rate so high that I have to drink some water.
The S*^%T was so GOOOOOD!!!!! You should check this channel 31 on Nauel 1.

little hard to since the beam only really covers the southern part of the US if you're lucky

Don't work here North of say...Oklahoma :)

WEll, You should be happy to know that the NEW SAT. Nahuel 2. Was given a LON already I think it was 80 W and It will cover from the South Pole to Canada. BUt there is not information on lyngsat about the launch date. I got the information from the company HQ. in Buenos Aires. I wonder!! DO not they have to publish the launch by international agreement or sonething like that.

"Nahuel Satellite System continues to grow.

The Nahuel 2 satellite, planned to be in orbit during 2005, will respond to a new concept which will complement and improve the total System´s capacity. The benefits of Nahuelsat´s customers will increase powerfully.

Nahuel 2 will have high power beams in Ku band and C band and will cover all the Americas. Its versatility, technological staff and broad coverage will allow a position face to face with the colossal projects the third millenium requires. "

THis is just plain advertisement or they are for real?????????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)