Nargravisoin 3

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Housni

Original poster
Feb 17, 2013
Eden,Wisconsin
Hi everybody
I'm happy to be here as a member of this wonderful website.First I'm sorry about my English but I will try my best so everyone can undersatnd what i'm looking for. second I'm from an other country and just one year i been in wisconsin.I just bought a free to air reciever, dish and all what i need for instal my own dish.my wife is American and she can't believe i can recieve free tv.So i'm just waiting to be warm because i really cold in here and i will star.I instaled dishes in my country for many years,I never thought it so expensive in US and people here can pay all this money for watch commercials.Anyway this is not my probleme.I want just ask if someone know where i can buy Nagravision 3 card i try to searsh online but i can't find nothing people have this card in my country.I want watch some Arab channels and some soccer channels so please if someone can help.
Thanks

welcome :wave
Unfortunately here in the states to be able to subscribe to channels that use Nagravision (like Dish Network or Globecast) you need to buy their receiver (and in the case of Dish sign a contract usually)

You cannot just buy a card and insert it into a FTA receiver. The provider wont authorize it

Welcome to Satellite Guys!

I see Iceberg has broken the news to you about Nagravision. In the US, the cards aren't used...each pay satellite company has their own receiver, dish, and contract!

However, there is good news. If what you are interested in are the Arabic channels and sports networks, most of these are not encrypted at all and can be watched for free on 97W Ku-band. Tell us more about your receiver and dish setup, and if it's already operating, which satellite(s) you are viewing now.

In other countries, subscription card are readily available.
At drug stores, smoke shops, grocery stores, etc.

In the USA that is not the case.
If you subscribe to Dish Network, or DirecTV, they give you a custom receiver, and it comes with a card.
There is NO way to use that card in a general purpose FTA receiver.

I believe the service you are looking for, is: Globecast.
When you find their web site, you'll see that some programming is free and in the clear.
For other programmming, you have to pay monthly.

Thanks fro quik replay. We already have Charter cable and i don't like it at all is so expensive and nothing good to watch.but my wife like it so i can't do nothing is here choice.I know in galaxy 19 i can watch arabs channels and some others in AMC1 I belive BUT NOT Aljazeera channel i looked and looked but i can't find it free.I need have nagravisoin for watch it and Dish have it.So i will see if i can do somthing with that.for the dish i but is X2premium HD PVR FTA Satellite Receiver -Special Edition and i will instal it soon i can't now because is so cold and snow everywhere
Thanks
[h=1][/h]

If you have high speed internet I would suggest a Roku box.
http://www.roku.com/

It is a streaming player that costs about 50-75 bucks. Once you buy the receiver whatever is out there you can watch. I knew there was a channel that carried it and yup I found it
They carry both the arabic version and the "English" version (which are 2 different channels)

some pics taken about 5 minutes ago

Attachments

• PICT0099.JPG
    PICT0099.JPG
    758.3 KB · Views: 134
  • PICT0100.JPG
    PICT0100.JPG
    663.3 KB · Views: 145
  • PICT0102.JPG
    PICT0102.JPG
    785.7 KB · Views: 137
  • PICT0098.JPG
    PICT0098.JPG
    739.2 KB · Views: 150
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)