NASA Transponder

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I know its up there. I can get 103W and 107really good. But do you think I can find 105 in the middle, Not yet! I have tried the arc twice. Maybe I'll try later when all this over cast clouds moves out and have a clear sky :cool:.

Thelist in its current stage is DVB info updated by me. I havent yet sent the file to qwert1515 to get Nasa added on it
Hopefully with the new SatAv Micro HD coming out it will be easier to update thelist with S2 info as right now no editors are compatible with the program qwert uses

Thanks Iceberg for letting us know!
Thelist in its current stage is DVB info updated by me. I havent yet sent the file to qwert1515 to get Nasa added on it
Hopefully with the new SatAv Micro HD coming out it will be easier to update thelist with S2 info as right now no editors are compatible with the program qwert uses

sadly that is the only DVB transponder on there.
I manually entered the info then aimed the dish to lock 105

I had a bugger getting it in

I went to 107 and locked that signal...then very slowly moved the dish until the signal was gone. Scanned and then 105 came in. This is on the 6 footer

Hi Guys, is anyone else having problems with the audio on the NASA channel 2?

The others are coming in fine for me, except for the garbled audio on ch-2

I've already checked the PIDs and audio type, and they match with SatHint and LyngSat.

I hope there's a cure, it's the channel I like to tune in to.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I tried to find 105W again and failed. I will try again when the snow storm and wind leaves my area..........By the way, On my 7.5 mesh dish I have the center plate with the (normal) quarter size hole in the middle. What wouwld happen if the hole was covered? Or does it matter?

..........By the way, On my 7.5 mesh dish I have the center plate with the (normal) quarter size hole in the middle. What wouwld happen if the hole was covered? Or does it matter?

Your scalar ring/feed blocks the signal that would be reflected from the area where the hole is, so covering the hole shouldn't make much, if any difference.

Jim in buffalo,
Having trouble locking on to AMC 18 Also. Have hours in this. Does any one have a suggestion I am receiving a radio station channel 61.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)