NASA-TV HD Channel Official

Interesting that they say that they will offer live launch coverage that only NASA can provide as HD Net has been doing shuttle launches (doubtless with NASA's help) for some time now.

Dish please add NASA HD plus these next week

Dish, I know we lost four Disney channels.

In lieu of returning those, please add:

NASA HD
HSN HD
QVC HD
the missing East Coast Showtimes and Sundance
Wealth HD
RFD HD

They'll cost you next to nothing. (NASA and the shopping nets are free.) There's capacity on 119, no?

If everyone's penny for a year deal has expired, please add the missing East Coast Cinemax HD channels, too.

Thank you.

Sh*t in one hand, want in the other... It aint gonna happen. By the way, you are wanting them to waste space on QVC and HSN? Why not go to Lowes, buy a gallon of paint, put it on the wall and watch it dry. I do agree with you about RFD and the others though.

Honestly, I don't care about ESPN News, either. However, more HD is more HD. You buy paint at Lowes? I'm strictly a Benjamin Moore man, myself. :D

Last edited:
Sh*t in one hand, want in the other... It aint gonna happen. By the way, you are wanting them to waste space on QVC and HSN? Why not go to Lowes, buy a gallon of paint, put it on the wall and watch it dry. I do agree with you about RFD and the others though.

I'm glad about this because I've always wanted NASA"s audio feed with the HD picture they give to HDNet. It sounds like we could have the best of both worlds soon if Dish picks this up.

By the way, you are wanting them to waste space on QVC and HSN? Why not go to Lowes, buy a gallon of paint, put it on the wall and watch it dry.

I agree, I mean what the heck people actually watch those channels?

Even at that it's not like you need HD to buy the random crap they sell. Please don't waste the bandwidth on that crap, DISH!

Would be pretty neat to see live Earth views in HD from the ISS!

Can only hope it's added, not holding my breath though!

Yes to NASA, forget the rest of that list.

:upagree on these
In lieu of returning those, please add:
four Disney channels.
NASA HD
the missing East Coast Showtimes and Sundance the fill fox rsns in hd 24/7 ......the rest HSN HD,QVC HD,Wealth HD,RFD HD<<< forget these and add more quality hd channels and dont waste space on these channels

Last edited:
harshness said:
Interesting that they say that they will offer live launch coverage that only NASA can provide as HD Net has been doing shuttle launches (doubtless with NASA's help) for some time now.

HDNet has always been several seconds behind NASA TV! ;)

I prefer NASA's commentary over HDNet's by far! NASA TV in HD will be awesome! Bring it on!

HDNet has always been several seconds behind NASA TV! ;)

I prefer NASA's commentary over HDNet's by far! NASA TV in HD will be awesome! Bring it on!

+1

Greg Dobbs should have retired from HDNet years ago. He's a space buff, so he requested to cover the launches, but his commentary is wrong more often than it's right, even when the picture is right in front of him. And he has a habit of talking over the NASA commentators. NASA's way better - looking forward to the last 2-3 launches in HD if Dish picks up the channel.

+1

Greg Dobbs should have retired from HDNet years ago. He's a space buff, so he requested to cover the launches, but his commentary is wrong more often than it's right, even when the picture is right in front of him. And he has a habit of talking over the NASA commentators. NASA's way better - looking forward to the last 2-3 launches in HD if Dish picks up the channel.

:up+2

I have been watching it on C Band the past few days and so far not much of the content on the channel has been in HD.

But when they do have HD on it looks amazing. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)