Nascar 2009

Congrats to KB. For those of you not paying attention, he's won in a race in one of the series each week since the season began.

Bristol was unkind to Rousch Racing. Edwards in 15th was the only RR car in the top 25!

I'll be glad when the syrup love fest with Kyle is over ....
Thats all you ever hear about ....
This is the TOP division in racing, who the hell cars what he does in other divisions when he's bored and has nothing to worry about.

Like some of the truck guys said last year :
Here's a guy that has NOTHING to lose goes to the truck series and can go all out because he has NO points to deal with, while the rest have to be concerned because they have to race there every week and keep equipment in decent shape ...

He has no worry if he wrecks someone, no retaliation or nothing.

Let him run in all these different series EVERY week and we'll see if he's doing the same things.

For now, lets concentrate on the Top series.

As I recall, he pretty much STUNK last year when it really counted.

For now, lets concentrate on the Top series.

As I recall, he pretty much STUNK last year when it really counted.
This thread isn't titled the Sprint Cup Series thread, but I'll limit my comments on KB to that.
As for saying he he stunk last year when it counted....two of his Chase races were screwed up by mechanical failures, which according to you Jimbo, don't count against him.
What did he do , had an engine go bad two of the weeks, thats not his fault.

One wreck was his, but even factoring that in, his average finish for the other eight Chase races was top 10.
Don't you hate it when KB stinks up the track with top 10 finishes?:D

I'll be glad when the syrup love fest with Kyle is over ....
Thats all you ever hear about ....
They talk about the leaders and winners. If your driver ain't there, he wont get talked about much. If your driver wins alot, he'll get talked about alot. If your driver is a phenom, he'll get compared to legends.
Just so all of you know, I was a fan of this kid during his Busch Series days. I'm not some late to the party bandwagon jumper. Terry Labonte was leaving, and I saw Kyle coming to take his place.

This thread isn't titled the Sprint Cup Series thread, but I'll limit my comments on KB to that.
As for saying he he stunk last year when it counted....two of his Chase races were screwed up by mechanical failures, which according to you Jimbo, don't count against him.

One wreck was his, but even factoring that in, his average finish for the other eight Chase races was top 10.
Don't you hate it when KB stinks up the track with top 10 finishes?:D

They talk about the leaders and winners. If your driver ain't there, he wont get talked about much. If your driver wins alot, he'll get talked about alot. If your driver is a phenom, he'll get compared to legends.
Just so all of you know, I was a fan of this kid during his Busch Series days. I'm not some late to the party bandwagon jumper. Terry Labonte was leaving, and I saw Kyle coming to take his place.

:D:D:D:D

I knew I'd get an opinion on this !!!!

Just having fun guy, no big deal.

Your guy's winning, my guys not , oh well.

Just don't care for the snied remarks that Kyle leaves you with regarding other drivers, like he's the best there ever was ..... Him and the King ... at least he hasn't ripped on him YET.

I have no problem with you buddy, just your drivers attitude, some day he'll get the old guys angry and well see him upside down and see how he races after that.
Jeff Gordon had to learn that way and he's much better for it.

Jimbo

I think he meant when Terry was in the 5 car for Hendrick.
Correct and KB was the up and coming Hendrick development driver.

Jimbo- I guess I was the only petulant youth among you guys....prone to sick my foot in my mouth and wear my emotions on my sleeve. I am very empathetic with KB because he reminds me of me when I was 20ish. :yikes
Minus all the racing and money.....

Correct and KB was the up and coming Hendrick development driver.

Jimbo- I guess I was the only petulant youth among you guys....prone to sick my foot in my mouth and wear my emotions on my sleeve. I am very empathetic with KB because he reminds me of me when I was 20ish. :yikes
Minus all the racing and money.....

Not speaking for eveyone, but I can't disagree with you on this. I know I was cockey at his age. Hell, I still am to a degree. I'll admit that I am not a KB fan, but the kid can be the way he is, and back it up. The boy can wheel a car/truck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)