Nascar 2009

I was at a Birthday Party Tuesday when some friends got a call from a friend that was going to give them tickets to the race...(haven't heard if it was an April Fool's joke yet, but gave them one of those Coor's Light 36 pack coolers to keep beer cool in...)
Wasn't... they went to both races in Dallas...

Kyle Busch just can't keep his yap shut can he ?

Apparently , I didn't see it, but I guess Joey Lagono won the Nationwide race, beating Kyle .... then Kyle comes out and says that he won because he LET him win.

What a sore loser....
Guy gets beet and he can't let the kid enjoy the win, I think it was Lagono's first in Nationwide no less ....

For those that don't know, Kyle doesn't LET ANYONE win if he can help it.

Jimbo

It was his first win at Nashville, but his second Nationwide win. His first win was last year at Kentucky.

Kyle Busch just can't keep his yap shut can he ?

Apparently , I didn't see it, but I guess Joey Lagono won the Nationwide race, beating Kyle .... then Kyle comes out and says that he won because he LET him win.

What a sore loser....
Guy gets beet and he can't let the kid enjoy the win, I think it was Lagono's first in Nationwide no less ....

For those that don't know, Kyle doesn't LET ANYONE win if he can help it.

Jimbo
Source????
Here is Busch's quote after the race:
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]"He (Joey Logano) had a on the short run and we had a better long run . I want to thank Z-Line, NOS Energy Drink, Toyota and all the guys on this team," said Busch. "They did a great job it was just a shame that we weren't able to get out there and win this thing. That's kind of frustrating, but we finished second today."
Motorsport.com: News channel

[/FONT]

Source????
Here is Busch's quote after the race:
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]"He (Joey Logano) had a on the short run and we had a better long run . I want to thank Z-Line, NOS Energy Drink, Toyota and all the guys on this team," said Busch. "They did a great job it was just a shame that we weren't able to get out there and win this thing. That's kind of frustrating, but we finished second today."
Motorsport.com: News channel

[/FONT]

Mine came from Nascar radio.
They were talking about it for about the whole show, Moody's show.

But, there are ones that are older than him still.
That said, he's always looked older than he is.

Your right, but I'm sure if they were able to be more competetive, and win poles, finish in the top ten, top five, or win a race, there would be some kind of old man joke about them too.

Isiah blasts Magic Johnson over criticisms in forthcoming book

What is NBC's "Football Night in America" obscuring?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)