Nascar 2009

Everybody who drove the #25 Hendrick car found out they were on the B team. That said, last year Jr had the most success early in the season of the Hendrick teams. I think those parts could have ended up anywhere, even in Stewart's motors. It happens from time to time that a bad batch of parts affects a whole team. I didn't know that the 88 and 5 were built in different shops, though. That really surprises me.

Everybody who drove the #25 Hendrick car found out they were on the B team. That said, last year Jr had the most success early in the season of the Hendrick teams. I think those parts could have ended up anywhere, even in Stewart's motors.
I agree. I've seen it time and time again, where Kyle would dominate, yet Tony and/or Hamlin had engine trouble or failure. But, he is, and has been since Stewart's slump(s), the current "King" at Gibbs so you know he had the creme of the crop, equipment-wise. I think I'd feel third-string as driver being separated from the other teams like Hendrick does.

I didn't know that the 88 and 5 were built in different shops, though. That really surprises me.
I don't think they are. At least they weren't when it was the 25 & 5.

I agree. I've seen it time and time again, where Kyle would dominate, yet Tony and/or Hamlin had engine trouble or failure. But, he is, and has been since Stewart's slump(s), the current "King" at Gibbs so you know he had the creme of the crop, equipment-wise. I think I'd feel third-string as driver being separated from the other teams like Hendrick does.
Gibbs doesn't separate his cars. They are all in the same shop.

I don't think they are. At least they weren't when it was the 25 & 5.

Gibbs doesn't separate his cars. They are all in the same shop.

They are made in the Hendricks camp, yes, but they are NOT the same garage .... like the 24 and 48 are, they work together well and share info, not so sure he info is getting shared to the 88 and 5 that is to the 24 and 48.

Sin City
Predictions and prognostications?

Kyle & Kurt are home.
Hendrick and Rousch have won the last several....
I have to go against my emotions and go with my brain...Carl Edwards. If Roush does win this weekend in the Cup race, every other team needs to single them (Roush) out and call "cheating" like everyone did last year concerning Toyota. :rolleyes: Wasn't 'ol "mashed-faced Jack" one of the loudest voices behind Nascar bringing Toyota (mainly speaking of Gibbs) back from the H.P. gains they made last season?

Carl won't win if his oil cooler cover stays attached this year. :) Matt Kenseth just might win again if Jeff Gordon doesn't take him out like last year, though Gordon did get the worst of it. If a Ford does win, expect a lot of complaints about the new nose NASCAR let them have this year.

Bad day for Shrubby. Blows an engine with in the first 5 laps of practice, changes the engine, gets the pole, but will have to start at the back. Won't take him long to get back to the front though.

Bad day for Shrubby. Blows an engine with in the first 5 laps of practice, changes the engine, gets the pole, but will have to start at the back. Won't take him long to get back to the front though.

Well Hendrick's guys better get a move on right away then, Jr and Gordon start back in the field .... Busch will wreck them right out of the gate.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)