Nascar 2009

The snow angel was lame, I agree with that. The victory lap in reverse was kinda cool. People didn't like Kulwicki's "Polish victory lap" at first either. What can you do to celebrate? Not everybody can do a backflip.

It was pretty obvious they were ready for Kurt to leave Roush. I never figured out if it was because they were just tired of him or were upset that he signed with Penske. He did win Roush his second championship so I never could tell.

From what I understand his head was getting bigger than his ears. After he signed with Penske, his ego got out of control.

The snow angel was lame, I agree with that. The victory lap in reverse was kinda cool. People didn't like Kulwicki's "Polish victory lap" at first either. What can you do to celebrate? Not everybody can do a backflip.

I don't mind the Polish Victory lap, but the one Kurt did was just dumb .....

Good thing they have this week off, he's just now getting around the second turn ...

Last edited:
I'm not a Kurt fan and didn't appreciate his antics at Rousch. His behavior has gotten better. I liked the snow angel bit (at Bristol at least, Texas was too much) and was impressed by his creative backwards lap.

His behavior had gotten better....
Because he hasn't been mentioned in a year or two, been a long time since he's won till last week.

Jimbo

dang...just weird this week

no NASCAR on at all
No Cup
No Busch
No Truck

well at least next week it will be fun...Thunder Valley :D

dang...just weird this week

no NASCAR on at all
No Cup
No Busch
No Truck

well at least next week it will be fun...Thunder Valley :D

Yes, My neighbor and I were talking about that earlier today, you would have thought that at least the Nationwide series would have run today, allowing them to get exclusive coverage .

Jimbo

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)