Nascar 2011 Season

I totally forgot about the race being on Saturday night. :(

yep one this weekend too

new one...Kentucky Speedway.....yeah the track that was built to host Nascar even though they werent on the list so they sued and it dragged on and on then old Bruton bought it thinking he will buy a track and take a race away from somewhere like Martinsville....haha he was wrong. I think California's race was taken away and moved there

I know
Fox is good
TNT is tolerable because its only 5 races (yeah I know its 6 but I dont watch the road race)
ESPN just sucks

I know
Fox is good
TNT is tolerable because its only 5 races (yeah I know its 6 but I dont watch the road race)
ESPN just sucks

Here's hope for improvement from ESPN, now that they once again have seen how "Others: have done it.

Btw, I thought I had heard that the TNT guy's were doing the cut away for the commercials thruout the race for the duration, I see that didn't happen ... The first race was like that and I don't remember ANY other races doing that.

Wonder if ESPN will ?

I wonder how much people would be willing to pay IF D* had a package (as well as other providers) that would do away with ALL commercials. Not nessasarilly Hot Pass or whatever it was called, but just Commercial free programming for all races.

If they would remove the ticker and all extra screen crap I would consider it...

There was a time when ESPN didn't have a ticker on it, it was only on the espn2, then it moved over to the Mothership starting out at the top and bottom of the hour.
IF they went back to THAT, I'd be HAPPY.

Mariners outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death in the Netherlands

Astros to the AL?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)