Nascar 2011 Season

That race was certainly more entertaining than this weeks race at Daytona is going to be.
While the new Daytona isnt as good as it use to be...its still better than a road race.
Road racing has been a part of NASCAR since it's inception. After all what was the Daytona race when it began?
so was more short track races. BUt it seems like some of those keep getting cut for these lame 1.5 mile tracks

Watching a Cup race on a road course is alot more entertaining than an F-1 race. Talk about no passing, take the lead at the start and you win????
I dont watch F1
I'll watch Saturday nights race, but I don;t have very high expectations of being that entertained. At least not like I was last Sunday.

I dont know how Sundays race was entertaining. Hell I got 2 naps in during it because I kept falling asleep watching it

While the new Daytona isnt as good as it use to be...its still better than a road race.

so was more short track races. BUt it seems like some of those keep getting cut for these lame 1.5 mile tracks

I dont watch F1

I dont know how Sundays race was entertaining. Hell I got 2 naps in during it because I kept falling asleep watching it

I agree.

I dont watch F1

Me too...

I am looking forward to Daytona night race, always a good time !

Unfortunately, they have decided the 2 car draft works better than the other way, I prefer the other way, you could change positions much easier before.

I forget, what did they do, repave it to make it the way they are racing on it now ?

I hear that Michigan will be repaved over the winter, witch will make the speeds there well over 210, I look for Michigan to becoma another Restrictor plate race.

I forget, what did they do, repave it to make it the way they are racing on it now ?
they repaved it
I hear that Michigan will be repaved over the winter, witch will make the speeds there well over 210, I look for Michigan to becoma another Restrictor plate race.
they're repaving pit road now and the track after the fall race

Mariners outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death in the Netherlands

Astros to the AL?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)