Nascar 2011 Season

How do you not throw a caution for that pile up on the restart? Because 88 was in the lead that's why. It was justice that he ran out of gas.

Thank God FOX is almost done with NASCAR for the year. I can't stand the weekly tongue bath DW gives DEJ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using SatelliteGuys

Looks like we're both winners Jimbo ;)

Another 1000ft and my guy would have won.

He said they had a top 5 car, could have pitted earlier and ended up 20th, or take a chance, they did and ran out.

harvick is pretty good at picking up wins when others have things happen, always there to take the win as a 2nd place car.

Iceberg said:
the cars that crashed were off the track. No reason to throw a caution honestly

So was it when 48 blew up. He went right in to the pits.

The reason was the 88. NASCAR desperately wants him to win.

HUGE difference, if JJ's car blew up, chances are pretty good that it was losing fluids or parts on the track.
Also being on the LAST lap like the wreck when Jr was leading, no one had to make another lap, so if those cars fell apart, the race was already over.

The 48 was on the backstretch and could have spewed fluids out. But seeing both him and Shrubby out made my night :)

The 2 cars that spun out on last restart got going right away and were nowhere to be found where they spun (they were still running)

Oh I wonder if NASCAR will fine Knaus for dropping the F Bomb on TV...highly unlikely :rolleyes:

Also being on the LAST lap like the wreck when Jr was leading, no one had to make another lap, so if those cars fell apart, the race was already over.
actually it was the 2nd to last lap so they still had one to go. But both cars got going again so there was nobody in the way at the end

IF Nascar wanted Jr to win so badly, why didn't they have the caution come out once the white flag had thrown, then the leader at the time is the winner.

no it was the lap at the restart which would have been the 2nd to last lap

IF Nascar wanted Jr to win so badly, why didn't they have the caution come out once the white flag had thrown, then the leader at the time is the winner.
on the grounds he can get to the finish line under his own power and at pace car speed. ;)

Jimbo said:
It's amazing how BIASED against on person some of you are ....
Same thing in the NCAA threads.

Listen I got nothing against him personally, he seems like a likeable guy. But, let's face it he stinks he hasn't won a race in 3 years. He's not Johnson, not Gordon, not even Kenseth, both Busch's, Harvick, Edwards or even Biffle, Stewart, Boyer or Hamlin. I could go on.

He got where is is off his name, not yalent. Trust me he isn't the only one. My favorite driver was Rusty Wallace, his kid if terrible, yet has a ride every week. I'm not going to root for someone because of who their Daddy is or was.

The announcers and his fans make him very unlikeable.

Listen I got nothing against him personally, he seems like a likeable guy. But, let's face it he stinks he hasn't won a race in 3 years. He's not Johnson, not Gordon, not even Kenseth, both Busch's, Harvick, Edwards or even Biffle, Stewart, Boyer or Hamlin. I could go on.

He got where is is off his name, not yalent. Trust me he isn't the only one. My favorite driver was Rusty Wallace, his kid if terrible, yet has a ride every week. I'm not going to root for someone because of who their Daddy is or was.

The announcers and his fans make him very unlikeable.

OK, you don't care for him, fine ..... not EVERRYBODY can win every week.

There are another 20+ people you failed to mention that hasn't won a race in many many years.

Btw, you conveniently forget about the Championships he won before getting to the CUP series, he won consistently, 2 Championships in 3 years I think it was, don't have the time to look it up, heading to work.

My point is, he has won and is NOT in CUP , just because of his name.

Mariners outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death in the Netherlands

Astros to the AL?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)