NASCAR 2012 season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Kenseth wins

nothing changes point wise with the top 2
JJ finishes one position behind BK2 but JJ led a lap which makes the points a wash

Why would he be pissed, he knew he had the ride while Jr. was out, he's back... why would he be pissed ?

I dont know about you, but if I was all the sudden out of a job, then was told, you will fill in for the rest of the year in the persons (AKA A$$hole) car you got canned for, then gets the chance of a life time, and drive Jrs car while he's out, sending a past substance abuse offender in his new ride while he fills Jrs seat, then gets told Allmendinger will remain in the 51, now Jrs back, and Smith has no ride. I would be a bit ticked. Anyway, looks like he is going to get a race at Homestead in Jr Motorsports #5 car, then go full time in it in 2013. Link.

Just saw on Speed that Dinger in the 51 this week and next week at Texas
Smith in the 51 for Phoenix and Homestead

The paperclip today :)

What sucks is ESPN and their JJ lovefest is gonna talk about how he qualified 1st and BK is 32nd and "oh can JJ take over the points lead?"

Maybe BK pays off one of those start and parkers to take out JJ ;)

The paperclip today :)

What sucks is ESPN and their JJ lovefest is gonna talk about how he qualified 1st and BK is 32nd and "oh can JJ take over the points lead?"

Maybe BK pays off one of those start and parkers to take out JJ ;)

I really enjoy you guys hate for 5 time, it's quite comical !

Q. Did you also hate Jeff Gordon in his early years when he was winning everything in sight too ? :)

I really enjoy you guys hate for 5 time, it's quite comical !
why? Its more the fact that ESPN just "loves" him. I turned on the pre-race and within 2 minutes they spent 5 minutes talking about how he is on the pole and how BK is 32nd in qualifying. You watch a ESPN race and they show Knaus more times than the rest of the crewchiefs combined.
When JJ crashed a few weeks ago they followed Knaus all the way back to the garage...other crew chiefs they dont

Q. Did you also hate Jeff Gordon in his early years when he was winning everything in sight too ? :)
I was (and still am) an Earnhardt fan (Sr) so yeah Earnhardt fans hated Gordon ;)

why? Its more the fact that ESPN just "loves" him. I turned on the pre-race and within 2 minutes they spent 5 minutes talking about how he is on the pole and how BK is 32nd in qualifying. You watch a ESPN race and they show Knaus more times than the rest of the crewchiefs combined.
When JJ crashed a few weeks ago they followed Knaus all the way back to the garage...other crew chiefs they dont

I was (and still am) an Earnhardt fan (Sr) so yeah Earnhardt fans hated Gordon ;)

I hated Gordon back then too, but now that Sr. is gone, I don't have a problem with him.

I too am/was an Earnhardt fan.

So in reality you don't have a problem with JJ himself, it's ESPN you have a problem with.
Really haven't kept up with NASCAR as much this year as in most.
Maybe that started when the NFL and College football started up for the year. I did follow it consistently before then.

Nice comeback by BK today.....32nd to 6th

Should have taken tires on last pit stop...I understand the whole track position but when everyone else takes tires and you dont its hard to stay in the lead with that many laps left (like 28 or so)

Jr didnt take tires either but he's not fighting for a championship...you (BK) are

oh and the ESPN love fest just continued after the race because JJ now leads by 2 points

so next week the pre-race will all be about JJ taking the lead

Oh and what the heck was with the goofy start time? Both Directv and Dish said prerace at noon and race at 12:45 (CDT)...normally it was 1:15 or so.....so the D* receiver was set for 12:44

at 12:30 they started the invocation/anthem....12:35 they started the cars. Damn at 12:45 it was already lap 3 (they said flag drop 1:43 EDT).....1st time the guide was wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)