NASCAR 2012 season

God what a beautiful race :)

There was a brawl between Gordon and Bowyers teams....I have a feeling Gordon might be parked next week. I mean its one thing to stand there and wait for Bowyer and throw your helmet at his car...its a different situation when you are blacked flagged and wait for Bowyer to come around then take him out and also took out BK too. He purposely did it. No different than what Kyle Busch did to Sadler last year in the Nationwide series

Oh and JJ crashed with 150 laps to go (scraped the wall and lost brakes) and he is now 20 points down!! :D:D:D

Iceberg said:

There was a brawl between Gordon and Bowyers teams....I have a feeling Gordon might be parked next week. I mean its one thing to stand there and wait for Bowyer and throw your helmet at his car...its a different situation when you are blacked flagged and wait for Bowyer to come around then take him out and also took out BK too. He purposely did it. No different than what Kyle Busch did to Sadler last year in the Nationwide series

Oh and JJ crashed with 150 laps to go (scraped the wall and lost brakes) and he is now 20 points down!! :D:D:D

I wish you would come out of your shell and express your self more. :);):).

But Kyle continues to do stupid stuff like that, it's in his dna (look at his bro)

But Kyle continues to do stupid stuff like that, it's in his dna (look at his bro)

But Kyle continues to do stupid stuff like that, it's in his dna (look at his bro).

I doubt they sit Gordon, probably put him on probation, but nothing more will come of it as far as Gordon sitting .... jmo

Jeff Gordon fined 100,000 and docked 25 points.

In retrospect, NASCAR did something, but really didn't ... The money isn't much to them, I'm thinking Mr. Hendricks probably takes care of that anyways and the 25 points does nothing as everybody besides BK and JJ are out of the Chase playoffs anyways.

So, Nascar did do something, but really not.
Makes them look good.

and then they do something asinine like this

Brad Keselowski, driver of the No. 2 car, has been fined $25,000 and placed on probation until Dec. 31 for violating Sections 12-1 and 20-6.7A (cars and drivers will not be permitted to carry onboard computers, automated electronic recording devices, electronically actuated devices, power distribution modules, power conditioners, micro-processors, recording devices, electronic digital memory chips, traction control devices, digital readout gauges and the like, even if inoperable or incomplete). Keselowski had a cell phone in his race car.

BIG DEAL Its not like he's texting while driving...he pulled out the phone during the red flag near the end of the race...so basically the rule was made after Daytona this year when he tweeted the pic of the fire after Juan Chico hit the dryer

and then they do something asinine like this

Brad Keselowski, driver of the No. 2 car, has been fined $25,000 and placed on probation until Dec. 31 for violating Sections 12-1 and 20-6.7A (cars and drivers will not be permitted to carry onboard computers, automated electronic recording devices, electronically actuated devices, power distribution modules, power conditioners, micro-processors, recording devices, electronic digital memory chips, traction control devices, digital readout gauges and the like, even if inoperable or incomplete). Keselowski had a cell phone in his race car.

BIG DEAL Its not like he's texting while driving...he pulled out the phone during the red flag near the end of the race...so basically the rule was made after Daytona this year when he tweeted the pic of the fire after Juan Chico hit the dryer

Thats odd, because they told him that it was OK to have it with him from that point forward, from the way I heard it.

Then again, NASCAR is the only ones that can change rules mid stream of the season, seems dumb, but they do it all the time .... (much like the company I work for :rolleyes:)

Ugh this weekend NASCAR is here. The track is only a couple if miles away from my home. Traffic,helicopters.....

Ain't it great .... :rolleyes:

Same situation in Brooklyn, Mich., when NASCAR comes, you can't even get down to the corner to get a newspaper.
I'll be locking myself up in the house hehe... only thing I do like for whatever reason is hearing the cars from here...

Gordon should have been benched but since he is one of the top guys in NASCAR he just gets fined.

its getting close :)

2 weeks away from the Bud Shootout and Qualifying on the 19th. the 500 on the 26th (a week later than usual)

Lots of driver changes this year. Gotta catch up on that

A fan of hockey AND NASCAR. A true renaiisance man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)