NASCAR 2016 season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
He's baaaaack! :D

Capture14.JPG
Capture14-2.JPG

From Jayski:

"NASCAR received the appropriate medical clearance documentation allowing Tony Stewart to resume normal racing activities. We also have granted the request from Stewart-Haas Racing for a waiver for Tony to be eligible to qualify for the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup. As he begins his final season, we wish Tony the best of luck."

Reactions: Mr Tony
It seems like every NASCAR race we watch my wife ask me how long is that track. We always watch the top three series, Sprint, Xfinity, and Camping World. I go in to the NASCAR web site and look it up for the tracks that I don't know the length. So, I decided to make a list of all the NASCAR tracks with their track length and also the greatest banking degrees. She now has that list on her desktop. :heartbeat Thought I would share it for all you NASCAR fans if you want it. See attached.

Attachments

• Nascar Tracks-1.pdf
    216 KB · Views: 94
Figured Tony would be back but not that soon. Stupid media can go cry about something else now. All February long how Tony has to be out at least a year, he will never come back, it's such a bad injury, wha wha. Obviously it wasn't that big of deal and has healed quickly. Hell he was walking and even back at the track in a few weeks.

Figured Tony would be back but not that soon. Stupid media can go cry about something else now. All February long how Tony has to be out at least a year, he will never come back, it's such a bad injury, wha wha. Obviously it wasn't that big of deal and has healed quickly. Hell he was walking and even back at the track in a few weeks.
There were people here saying that Tony was done and would not come back as well.

I don't know that's why I was asking. Missed the start of the main race so not sure how they lined up.

My hopper 3 really has trouble with nascar timers it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)