Nascar 2020

Ryan Blaney for the win at Talladega, back to back. Heck of a finish.

f30fdc7c5c8e69be3075ff1d02b91eb0.jpg

Last edited:
Fake noose? Looks like it was the doorpull. That whole incident seemed too coincidental to me, especially how Bubba played it up to the cameras.
4292be783b3ec131b3d94dd8825bdaf4.jpg

987904e945c2c7aca66ff7e1b9793114.jpg

So, the lamestream media has largely ignored NASCAR for decades, most sports talk shows either ignore it as well it or it’s an afterthought. When something is reported that goes along with their agenda, the lamestream media eats it up and it’s a major talking point everywhere. The report now has been proven to be fake news and now the story is pushed to the backburner and will drift off like some many others before it. When was the last time CNN talked about NASCAR, when Earnhardt died?

One of my earliest memories in life is watching a race cheering on Mark Martin #6 Stroh's Light T-Bird with my uncle and grandfather, been to approx 25 races over the years, have well over 1,000 diecast cars, many t-shirts and hats. 30+ years of following the sport and it comes to an end because of one guy. You can say ‘don’t let the door hit ya on the way out’, but NASCAR needs every fan it can get.

Over the past two weeks, I’ve largely removed all things NASCAR from my life. The posters I had in my garage are down, I saved a few from Sam Bass and an Alan Kulwicki one, but threw the rest away, the diecast cars I had displayed in the spare bedroom and now in totes in the basement, my collectible Country Time Lemonade canasters we’re thrown out, burned all the hats and shirts except for one Davey Allison shirt. All thanks to one guy.

I’m still getting NASCAR news alerts on my phone, that I’m trying to do away with, but as soon as I read this whole noose thing, I knew it was contrived and/or Bubba was involved. It was obvious, that’s how most of these high-profile events like this turn out. The fact that there were so many FBI agents involved is a joke. Domestic terrorists are destroying cities around the country and some drama queen gets the attention of the FBI because of a piece of rope? Give me a break!

In this era of political correctness, apologizing, watching every word you say and the continued candyassification of America, NASCAR is licking the boots of Bubba Smollett, an attention seeking, opportunist drama queen. He played everyone and no one will say a word. He doesn’t have the balls to say he was wrong, he’s going to either downplay it or keep pushing whatever made up version of the story he has in his head that fits his narrative. Shut up and race!

#IdoNOTstandwithbubbaandNEVERwill

So, the lamestream media has largely ignored NASCAR for decades, most sports talk shows either ignore it as well it or it’s an afterthought. When something is reported that goes along with their agenda, the lamestream media eats it up and it’s a major talking point everywhere. The report now has been proven to be fake news and now the story is pushed to the backburner and will drift off like some many others before it. When was the last time CNN talked about NASCAR, when Earnhardt died?

One of my earliest memories in life is watching a race cheering on Mark Martin #6 Stroh's Light T-Bird with my uncle and grandfather, been to approx 25 races over the years, have well over 1,000 diecast cars, many t-shirts and hats. 30+ years of following the sport and it comes to an end because of one guy. You can say ‘don’t let the door hit ya on the way out’, but NASCAR needs every fan it can get.

Over the past two weeks, I’ve largely removed all things NASCAR from my life. The posters I had in my garage are down, I saved a few from Sam Bass and an Alan Kulwicki one, but threw the rest away, the diecast cars I had displayed in the spare bedroom and now in totes in the basement, my collectible Country Time Lemonade canasters we’re thrown out, burned all the hats and shirts except for one Davey Allison shirt. All thanks to one guy.

I’m still getting NASCAR news alerts on my phone, that I’m trying to do away with, but as soon as I read this whole noose thing, I knew it was contrived and/or Bubba was involved. It was obvious, that’s how most of these high-profile events like this turn out. The fact that there were so many FBI agents involved is a joke. Domestic terrorists are destroying cities around the country and some drama queen gets the attention of the FBI because of a piece of rope? Give me a break!

In this era of political correctness, apologizing, watching every word you say and the continued candyassification of America, NASCAR is licking the boots of Bubba Smollett, an attention seeking, opportunist drama queen. He played everyone and no one will say a word. He doesn’t have the balls to say he was wrong, he’s going to either downplay it or keep pushing whatever made up version of the story he has in his head that fits his narrative. Shut up and race!

#IdoNOTstandwithbubbaandNEVERwill
When Brian France took over nascar lost the meaning.

well, this thread has gone to sh!t, hasn't it? :rolleyes:

Personally, I'm looking forward to the first weekend doubleheader this weekend @ Pocono.

Reactions: Partysox
Weekend schedule and broadcasts. Fingers crossed for no rain.

Saturday’s Pocono Organics 325 3:30 p.m. ET
FOX, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio

Sunday’s Pocono 350
4 p.m. ET
FS1, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)