Nascar 2020

Partysox

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2016
N central Indiana
Well it's that time of year again looking forward to the 2020 season....New nose for Chevy should change things :happydance. Can somebody make this sticky please?

Reactions: DWS44
If the Clash (not Crash) is Sunday ...
When do they run for the Top spot for Daytona, it was always the Sunday before ... with the Twin 125's on Thursday ... (I know, they don't call it that any more, but it sounds Much better.)
From what I see from my TV listings they have 2 practices one at 1:30pm and 3pm Saturday. Then Sunday it's Qualifying at 12 noon on your local FOX station then at 3pm it's the Clash(Crash). All times Eastern:car

Excited for Daytona as always, but in some ways with mixed emotions as well. With all the crazy rumored changes to the 2021 schedule, and the all-new "nextgen" car with all of the planned changes it entails for 2021 debut, I kinda feel like 2020 we're beginning the last season of the Cup Series in the basic form that I've watched my whole life.

Reactions: Elsguy
From what I see from my TV listings they have 2 practices one at 1:30pm and 3pm Saturday. Then Sunday it's Qualifying at 12 noon on your local FOX station then at 3pm it's the Clash(Crash). All times Eastern:car
Oh, ok ....

So, they must use different cars for the Clash ?
Why would you run your best car in the Clash when it doesn't mean anything,, and take a chance in wrecking it before the Big Race.

When it was on Sat, it was a race for a Cool Million dollars iirc.
Not sure about now days.

Btw, what network is the Daytona on this time around.

Oh, ok ....

Why would you run your best car in the Clash when it doesn't mean anything,, and take a chance in wrecking it before the Big Race.

Not sure about now days.

I think the race was mentioned to be on the Main Fox network.

Oh, ok ....

Not sure about now days.

It's opposite,
They qualify and Daytona their best car,
They use a 2/3/4th car for clash as it is not for points and don't want to risk wrecking their Daytona car

Sent from my SM-G930P using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Jimbo
Oh, ok ....

Not sure about now days.

Daytona 500 Your FOX station at 2:30 pm Eastern Sunday the 16th.:car

Reactions: Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)