Nascar 2020

F'n Kyle ...
Intentionally takes Elliot out into the wall once Elliot passed Kyle ...

Sorry Chase, you had a car to win this race ... had been leading and running in the top 3 most of the night, lost a few spots in the pits and when you had a good run to get back into the top few, Busch dumped him into the wall.

Busch has been doing this sh*t for many years and NASCAR just keeps letting him get away with it ...

Busch should be dumped for at least 2 races for notorios sh*t like this.

Reactions: DWS44 and Elsguy
I predict multiple payback for this. :mad:
At least Kyle had grown up a little and admitted he dumped him ... however, he fell short of admitting he did it on purpose.

Has he said that Chase had the better car and he knew he couldn't catch him and dumped him, would have been more honest .... but NASCAR would have suspended him and we don't want that ..... now do we ...

It WILL be fun watching Kyle watch over his shoulder (rearview mirror ) for awhile wondering when Chase is gonna repay him.

Hopefully its when Chase is out of the race and Kyle is running for the lead, he decides do dump him back.

At least Kyle had grown up a little and admitted he dumped him ... however, he fell short of admitting he did it on purpose.

Has he said that Chase had the better car and he knew he couldn't catch him and dumped him, would have been more honest .... but NASCAR would have suspended him and we don't want that ..... now do we ...

It WILL be fun watching Kyle watch over his shoulder (rearview mirror ) for awhile wondering when Chase is gonna repay him.

Hopefully its when Chase is out of the race and Kyle is running for the lead, he decides do dump him back.
I don't think it's only Chase he has to worry about he does have 3 other team mates, I think there is a big bullseye on the back of the 18 for the rest of the year.

I just don't know what to say. :facepalm

That was rough. That last caution saved Kevin's night, but felt bad for Chase. I think he'd have been better off staying out even if everyone else had come in. Clean air is still king with this aero package, unfortunately. I don't think Gustafson thought that one through very well. Rough night for HMS all around...especially with the 48 being disqualified.

Oh well...do over on Wednesday...if they can get around yet another night of 80% chance of rain.

Best guess,
Gustufson was betting on multiple OT restarts and, having good tires, not pitting on 2nd,3rd OT restarts.
That was rough. That last caution saved Kevin's night, but felt bad for Chase. I think he'd have been better off staying out even if everyone else had come in. Clean air is still king with this aero package, unfortunately. I don't think Gustafson thought that one through very well. Rough night for HMS all around...especially with the 48 being disqualified.

Oh well...do over on Wednesday...if they can get around yet another night of 80% chance of rain.

Sent from my SM-G986U using the SatelliteGuys app!

That feeling you get after taking little Kyle's sippy cup away, get a little revenge, and collect a bounty all in one swipe...

:clapping

Reactions: Elsguy