Nascar 2020

Still don't like the new number placement. I can take or leave the lighting. It was not as obnoxious as I expected.

I thought the choose cone was interesting, though. Certainly added an element of strategy and was nice not to be "stuck" on the inside when high enough to make a difference.

Oh...and I really like the new Choose Rule. Adds a cool element of strategy (and nerves when it's all happening behind you), but awesome not having to worry about being stuck restarting in whichever lane hasn't been working on restarts!

Reactions: Elsguy and Partysox
Watching oval cars ill designed for road racing, driven by oval men whose skills at road racing is not determinate of their presence in the series, on an afterthought road course surrounded by a perfectly good oval, is not my idea of a good race.

They have proper cars for the purpose, driven by proper drivers, at Daytona every January.

:first :happydance Not as wild of a race as i thought it would be, But a good race all the same.:)

Congrats...I was rooting hard for Chase to hold off Denny! Didn't need Denny collecting any more playoff points. I feel like Kevin and the 4 team just took the weekend off given their huge point lead. Very little was said on the scanner the whole race, and it seemed like Kevin was letting off and hitting the brakes way earlier than anyone else, which isn't like him. Usually much stronger on the road courses. Just a strange race for the team. Hopefully back on the horse for the Dover doubleheader.

On the positive side, 18 had another embarrassing day. Those are always fun! :D

Reactions: charlesrshell
Congrats...I was rooting hard for Chase to hold off Denny! Didn't need Denny collecting any more playoff points. I feel like Kevin and the 4 team just took the weekend off given their huge point lead. Very little was said on the scanner the whole race, and it seemed like Kevin was letting off and hitting the brakes way earlier than anyone else, which isn't like him. Usually much stronger on the road courses. Just a strange race for the team. Hopefully back on the horse for the Dover doubleheader.

On the positive side, 18 had another embarrassing day. Those are always fun! :D
Thats Great ... the 18 is usually pretty good at road courses.

Couldn't believe it but at 1:55 CDT no ones posted about the race last night!:eeek:D

Rough night for SHR's checkbook...they all ended up wrecked. Three of them separate, unrelated, incidents on the last lap. Typical Daytona fare.

At least both Buschs ended up in a heap on top of each other...that's always a highlight.

On to the playoffs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)