NASCAR HotPass on D*

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have to say right now that is just to much cash mostly if you have a driver that is not a top 10 driver right now. I am a DJ fan and I just do not think he will have one of the cameras. And with out it being HD I just can not see spending $80 on this. If it was around $50 I might do it and if they did a free trail for a week or two and I liked it a lot then I might go to the $80 but just much to risk right now.

yeah.. there is a free preview week.. but by that time, the price would have gone up to $99... I am no marketing expert.. but that doesn't make much sense to me

I have to say right now that is just to much cash mostly if you have a driver that is not a top 10 driver right now. I am a DJ fan and I just do not think he will have one of the cameras. And with out it being HD I just can not see spending $80 on this. If it was around $50 I might do it and if they did a free trail for a week or two and I liked it a lot then I might go to the $80 but just much to risk right now.

so lets see for $2.75 a race its too risky.

but for $2.22 a race you may have purchased it

and for $1.38 a race you were all in.

;) I think youre right that extra $1.37 a week will crush the spirit of die hard NASCAR fans.

They shoulda had nickel racer night till someone crashes. Or you pick a driver and pay .01 a lap. If he crashes at lap 10 you owe a dime, if he makes it 500 laps you owe $5.00 for the race. For those concerned about the "risk":rolleyes: :rolleyes:

something else...

...I didn't see asked, if they are going to have all these things available on each drivers channel, do you have to have an interactive receiver to take advantage of it?

Will it be like the Sunday Ticket Game Mix, where you get fixed audio of one of the feeds if you don't have an interactive receiver?

This could determine if I get this service or not.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)