NASCAR HotPass

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jrfanz

Original poster
Mar 11, 2008
Ohio
For those of you with DirecTV....are there any of you that subscribe to NASCAR HotPass? Do you like it? I have a few complaints about it but I don't know who to pass my concerns on to. I don't think DirecTV would really care and I can't seem to find an email address or anything to go directly to those folks running HotPass.

I subscribe, I'm not really that happy either, but its OK! They need more drivers,like 10 not freaken 4! No comercials would be nice!. I'm paying $12 per month for 7 months for the package. Nextime it better be less ,or they need to further improve it!

I love it... While they do need more drivers, the coverage itself is awesome. You all the angels and the team's audio, and coverage beyond what you would normally get. In HD its great. I do wish they would not cut out with the commercials too. When ever fox goes to commercial, they do but you do get to continue to see the car while they are at commercial in a smaller box. I usually flip the audio to team communications during a commercial so that way I don't hear it.. I just hear the Car and the communications going on. Once the break is over I usually flip back to the hot pass channel audio.

Don't get me wrong....it is a cool service but my biggest complaint is the censoring! The team audio is constantly being censored. If you are lucky, you might hear 20% of what the drivers say. DirecTV says that it is NASCAR that makes them do it but regardless, I don't want to PAY to only get SOME of what I am paying for. In my opinion, the team audio is the best part. Anyone that is offended by an occasional cuss word can listen to a different audio feed. Besides, let's be honest....as NASCAR fans, we never hear that kind of language right? I am a new direcTV customer so I got the current HotPass deal, $5.00 a month for 8 months. A good price but I WON'T pay full price if they keep up the censoring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)