Sat Guys Fantasy Baseball League

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
I was plenty embarrassed in the football league and I am ready to get my pride back. CBS Sportsline has a great Head to Head game, only have to set lineup once a week and we can have an automated draft. We have room for 10 teams. Go to CBS Sportsline.com. Go to Fantasy.
It is a Private League called SAT GUYS. The password is satguysus
Automated draft will be held on March 11th.. If all of you would rather have a Live Draft, and we can agree on a date and time, I can change it. Contact me or submit to this thread if you need any help. I hope Murdoch gets in on this!

I thought we had some baseball geeks in here! Come on, only Black Hitachi smart enough to understand the "Boys of Summer" so far. Geeez...join in so I don't have to start name calling!

OK, OK..... I'll sign up......

I prefer to draft my own players if I have any say in the matter..... Sunday afternoon might be easier for people (4pm PT, 7 ET?)

Either way, I'll give it a shot....

Hey Bob, I am game for a live draft. If we can get together on a date and time...Sunday afternoon works for me. So far we have 5 if you include the Blind Bombers. Anyone else up for a Sunday Draft live Draft...could be this coming Sunday or the next one? I prefer live myself, didn't know if everyone would be up for it.

Doesn't matter to me. Baseball from year to year is such a crap shoot with players having good and bad years.

Just so you guys know. If we do a live draft and you choose to not be in it, your team will still be drafted. It will go by the draft list that can be used as is or changed to your opreference. As soon as we get a couple of more players...WE STILL NEED 5, we will decide on a live draft day and time if that is the direction most want to go.

Anyone that wants to participate go to the first post in the thread for directions, 5 slots left

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts