Sat Guys Fantasy Baseball League

underd.gif

Agreed Ramy.....3 spots left.....I never jumped into the sports section so never really looked in here befpre, get too much of it at home as it is...so I hope everyone would get a chance to see it. By the way...can you guys click on these attachments to get the larger view?

I still can't get in, when I go to the fantasy page there is no link for join existing league.

Can someone copy the shortcut for me and post it :)

dragons.gif

hey Ramy, or anyone lese fo that matter. If we can get an email to MasterDeals that would be a good thing. I sent him a private message but dont know if he gets on on the weekend. Thanks.

Last edited:
spots still open? i'm already in a yahoo fantasy league....however.....

went to the website, clicked on fantasy, clicked on the trying to join a league icon and entered info in first post. acted like it had no idea what i was talking about. if there are still sports open, i'd like to join. i can never turn down a challenge.

Did we get all set with 12? How many are going to make the draft live?

I'm planning on it.

FlyingJ - thanks for getting me setup. I think the work network was blocking it out yesturday.

Attachments

• MasterDeals Fantasy.jpg
    MasterDeals Fantasy.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 108
Sorry Iceturkey....we are all filled up...its kind of funny, for a week we were begging to get the final 2 spots in and now I have had about 5 others asking to get in.

I will be there for the draft!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts