Sat Guys Fantasy Baseball League

WE NEED TWO (2) MORE PLAYERS, NOW GET YOUR REAR ENDS IN HERE!

Ok now, go to the first post in the thread for directions to sign up!

OK, we still need 2 players. here are our options. If we do not get the 2 players today, (which is hard to believe since I hear so much in here about how much everyone knows:p) we can open it up to the public, or if you know someone that wants to get in on it, let them know how to do it. For the 8 that we have thus far...do you want to keep the automated draft for Tuesday evening? Do you want me to reset this thing for another date, or do you want to have a live draft, I am thinking Sunday afternoon? Anysuggestions, please post them. Thanks!

What's up with the team being disbanded (did everyone else get that email)?

Dear Fantasy Baseball Owner,

Login: duckydandotc
League: SAT GUYS
Team: Ducky's Phils

The draft day for your league has arrived and,
unfortunately, not enough owners have signed up to fill the
league. This league will be disbanded but there are still
plenty of openings in leagues that will be drafting soon.
Feel free to stop by
Sign In - CBSSports.com and join
another Live Draft league or Automated Draft league.

Yup, we need to have 10. I am setting up another league now. Name: Sat Guys
Password satguysus. I will schedule it for a live draft Sunday afternoon, lets say 1:00 ??
Let us see if we can get 10 this time. If you cant be there for the live draft it will still draft your team based on your rankings. Or we can change the date.
Same deal...go to CBS Sportsline...click on Fantasy...Join a Private league. League name: Sat Guys Password: satguysus

We have 6 of the original 8 in. So if we can get the other 2 and 2 more we will be set. Anyone that wants in please go to CBS Sportsline, click on Fantasy, Join a Private League,
League name is Sat Guys password: satguysus
The live draft will be on Sunday at 1:00 pm, if you can not make it you will still draft a team based on your player rankings. I have seen many a fine team drafted that way so don't fret.

Last edited:
Raminators.gif

Ducks.gif

Doing some logos for sportsline teams, threw in a couple from our league. Not sure how to put them on here so this is a test.

Still need 2 teams, go to post #33 for directions!

Last edited:
BlackAs.gif

flyingjs-flyj-100x100[1].jpg

I will add these as they are done.
Now is the time if anyone can think of anybody to join 3 spots left. Go to post #33 for instructions

Come on guys.

If it doesn't fill up this time I wouldn't try again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts