national geographic on 91w

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pirate122

Original poster
Dec 8, 2007
is it possible to get nat geo on c-band at 91w free to air? I have a coolsat 5000 and I did lot of research and lyngsat do not publish it free and it say powervu + and if I go look at www.tracksat.com/satellite73-deg.html they say it is free I am confuse,
anny help ps

Using only one source of ITC information is not a very reliable practice. I use 3 of more than 10 I used to have bookmarked. 7 were found to be of no use as the info was so consistently outdated.
If it's not listed on North & South America - LyngSat, or SatelliteGuys.US_TheList - TheList as FTA, then it's most likely not FTA. IF you find something that's not listed, think of it as a present. A gem, if you will, but don't expect it to shine forever. A majority of what you will get, isn't meant "for us', and if the providers get wind of "us" eavesdropping, it may dull that much sooner. Have an enjoyable future of ITC TP hunting.:up Best of luck, Happy holidays and have a Happy New Year.

Nat Geo and Nat Geo Wild were both ITC up to a couple of months ago. Like FaT Air says -- if you find something ITC then enjoy it because it likely won't be around for long....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts