National HD Channel Roll-Out Plans

Status
Please reply by conversation.
click on the members name. click on 'view member profile'. you will see a link to click on to add member to your ignore list.

I've lurked for a while, but this is my first post in this forum. It cracks me up that E* customers bust on D* customers (and vice versa). It's like a school rivalry -- I love it.

I do wish that D* would give a specific date for when new channels go live. Sigh.

I've lurked for a while, but this is my first post in this forum. It cracks me up that E* customers bust on D* customers (and vice versa). It's like a school rivalry -- I love it.

I do wish that D* would give a specific date for when new channels go live. Sigh.

First of all, WELCOME TO SATELLITEGUYS!!!!!
It is amazing how many E* customers come here to bust on D*. I have no idea if any of us go to their forum for the same reason because I have rarely been there. Why would I? I don't have E* and don't care what they do.

First of all, WELCOME TO SATELLITEGUYS!!!!!
It is amazing how many E* customers come here to bust on D*. I have no idea if any of us go to their forum for the same reason because I have rarely been there. Why would I? I don't have E* and don't care what they do.
Now That I have E* as well, I know why they come here to bust on D*. Because E* service, equipment,and Lovely Csr's, Piss everyone off so bad they have to come here to vent. Now I know why there is so many more people in the E* forms,because E* is always having problems with something. Whether its problems with their satellites, getting charged for stuff their not supposed to,Or dealing with their know nothing,not even English, CSR's. Sorry E* But I know Why E* Has 3 Million customers less then Directv.I just downgraded E* plan to Dish Family,and Upgraded my D* package to the premium pack.and on December 2008, Dish will no longer a service provider for me,If I don't dump them sooner.

Hey it was a joke. But I did try to put a mod on ignore once and it doesnt work. :D

Trust me if I had access to the database I would have an automatic delete trigger associated to your posts. And I would sleep very nicely at night. I am sure that goes for thousands of other fellow members. :p

I'm just amazed at the stupidity of the people that are switching now, for potentially more HD later. The old adage of "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" comes to mind. When Direct has more HD than your current provider, then switch if that's what motivates you.

Switching for MLB EI or NFL Sunday Ticket is totally understandable, but switching because someone announces they will soon have "capacity", I can't understand it. :confused:

This tells you that all the D* advertising must be working :)

Jimbo

Yes, we will see....I don't think it's a lock by any means directv will be the clearcut leader in hd channels offered.

I personally DON"T want them to be the HD leader in number of Channels, I'd rather it be in channels "I" want in HD, now I know thats selfish, but what good is a bunch of channels in HD IF they are not ones you have any desire to watch ?

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)