Navigation )?) bar poor formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
See the attached image for problem(s) with the navigation (?) bar across the top. In the past, it has always adjusted based on the width of your browser window.

There's also a "Chat" link UNDER the search box.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.6 KB · Views: 158
Mine does that as well, though I have my browser zoomed a tad to see better. Could that be the issue?

The real trouble is, Scott puts too many items in the bar going by his "wide" screen instead of thinking about what the users may have for their set up.

Been overloaded for about a year, as I recall.
Been mentioned before.
I figure if ya don't want me to know what's there, then I won't worry 'bout it either. ;)

The real trouble is, Scott puts too many items in the bar going by his "wide" screen instead of thinking about what the users may have for their set up.
I checked with Firefox full-width (1366) and it still occurs. I agree that the days of "This website is best viewed at 800x600" are long gone but Scott doesn't go that overboard. It is a case of too many items, I agree.

I'm sure that Scott can look at what gets clicked and remove items appropriately. I see that he can add drop-downs. Maybe put "The List, Sat Maps, Dish Channel Chart, and DishPointer.com" can be combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)