NBA 2007-08 Season

SOMEONE has lit a firecracker on Shaq's a$$.....he has played wellAveraging 19 points and 12 rebounds since Wade's return) and Wade's knees are getting stronger...

Don't buy those playoff tickets yet, Salsa.

NOBODY should....THERE is ALOT of season left and alot of the frontrunners are ONE injury away from being in the lottery picking pingpong balls....;)
Small trends like Shaq's improved play and Wade's improving health are small little steps in the right direction. You take one small gain at a time.

So I guess last night's loss was a baby-step in the wrong direction?

Yep, it was...the student taught the master a thing or two. The best two teams at the momemnt in the East are Orlando and Boston.....hands down.

I don't run from my comments or observations....nor do I dig for excuses for them when they don't pan out nor do I disappear for a few days to avoid facing the music....:rolleyes:;)

That's a good thing. With the way the Heat's been playing, your wife would have to fill out a missing persons report ...:D

Yep, it was...the student taught the master a thing or two. The best two teams at the momemnt in the East are Orlando and Boston.....hands down.

I don't run from my comments or observations....nor do I dig for excuses for them when they don't pan out nor do I disappear for a few days to avoid facing the music....:rolleyes:;)

Can't argue with their numbers right now, but lets see in the playoffs, when the bench is VERY important. The difference in the years when the Pistons have won championships and when they haven't has been whether or not they had bench help. The same will apply to the Celtics, and anyone else with championship aspirations.

Can't argue with their numbers right now, but lets see in the playoffs, when the bench is VERY important. The difference in the years when the Pistons have won championships and when they haven't has been whether or not they had bench help. The same will apply to the Celtics, and anyone else with championship aspirations.

Yep. A deep bench will keep fresh legs and more fouls to give against a team like Boston without a bench.

And keep in mind. I don't believe Boston has played a team with a Bench yet, as there is literally only two teams in the league on any given year where their Bench can give them 20 or more points. The Pistons, Spurs and Mavericks are the only one's that pop into my head for the last four years.

If you don't have a deep bench you need a Shaq with Kobe, or Wade team to win the Championship!

Pistons are starting to take names!

Their starting line up is good enough to beat any team on any given night, but so is their bench. With Jarvis Hayes, Jason Maxiell, Flip Murray, and Lindsay Hunter's defense coming off of the bench, they rest the starters early and often, giving the opponents without solid bench players (almost every other team in the NBA) fits.

Stuckey should start practicing this month, making their bench even stronger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts